The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

She is giving energy in this, Ill give her that, but the silly faces and the terrible choreo kills this for me. 

love clumsy you can tell she really like that one and gets into it and the choreo is simple yet fun and upbeat, but change your mind i agree totally...the choreo is pretty baaaaaad, she needs some the dancers at least up close and tight to her to even make it have any sort of energy or life because stood there on her own for doing those moves for change your mind, it aint a good loock! but then again the dancers would prob out-dance her... so double edged sword :ririshade2:

Aleast its something new(ish) :smokney2:

Hi guys,

I was just at Brighton Pride - it was unreal - the Holy Spearit was real! The gimme more ‘who is it’ nearly broke through the ozone layer...

I’m going to see her at home in Dublin, Ireland in the next few weeks...

I would love to get picked for Freakshow ‘naughty’ guest - any ideas/advice of who I contact/how to get chosen?

Much love and holy spearit blessings ❤️

Killian

4 hours ago, CHEETOH said:

I just checked Instagram and I saw a post of the user: theoriginaldoll, and Britney was Crying during the bow at the end of POM :bpout: what do you think it was, 57,000 people attending or something else?:thinkney: 

and some people have the nerve to say she doesnt care. this really warms my heart, yet another reason to love this woman 

10 hours ago, Brichney. said:

That's stadium-level. The average stadium fans' number for Beyonce and Jayz's all-stadium tour is 34.000 per show.

kween

DjyF9aPW0AMc_fz.jpg

First of all, it's just one show that had that attendance this year. It's not the same to celebrate ONE date with a stadium-like attendance (specially when that date is from a Festival) than celebrate a whole stadium tour . It's like including Rock In Rio concerts to someone's tour and celebrate that 100K people that attended.

Second, The Carters are not performing to 34,000 per show. The lowest attendance that they had during the EU leg was 33,000 and it was the only date below the number you said. All the other shows had at least 37,000 people attending. Sold out or not, they are performing to bigger audiences.

It's okay that you don't like Beyoncé but downgrading her touring ability to make Britney look better is not okay. If Britney did a stadium tour then we can compare her tour to Beyoncé's until then you can't say that Britney has bigger audiences than Beyoncé with just ONE date every year in countries that she hasn't performed in years or never performed at all.

Archived