The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

My lord.

Focus on her torso during that video clip from Brighton. It's like a tree trunk -- it doesn't move. :wontcry:

She clearly has horrible anxiety. There's no other explanation for it. (Is there?)

I blame that strap she wears around her waist to look skinny. She doesn’t need it anymore.

As she has shown many times, she CAN dance... it's the stupid POM choreography routines that make it look stupid.  Even the backup dancers look restricted and uncomfortable most of the time.  The problem with the choreos is that they were not catered to Britney and the dacners' NATURAL movements.  Ever since Femme Fatale era, the choreos they were given were more dramatic and step-by-step and less natural.  So everyone is more focused on their steps instead of moving naturally and serving face.  But as we can see during rehearsals or when she shows her OWN choreography (e.g. the Janet Jackson one in partnership with her dancer), both her and the dancer look on point and comfortable. If you look at all her old classic routines, they are actually quite simple and natural, which allows them to make it look more fierce with personality.

Honestly, if they totally revamped POM and replaced every routine with ones that she choreographed on her own or in partnership with the other dancers or a choreographer that actually knows how to do their job, then the show would be a million times better.

:nochillbrit:

3 hours ago, jennyj said:

As she has shown many times, she CAN dance... it's the stupid POM choreography routines that make it look stupid.  Even the backup dancers look restricted and uncomfortable most of the time.  The problem with the choreos is that they were not catered to Britney and the dacners' NATURAL movements.  Ever since Femme Fatale era, the choreos they were given were more dramatic and step-by-step and less natural.  So everyone is more focused on their steps instead of moving naturally and serving face.  But as we can see during rehearsals or when she shows her OWN choreography (e.g. the Janet Jackson one in partnership with her dancer), both her and the dancer look on point and comfortable. If you look at all her old classic routines, they are actually quite simple and natural, which allows them to make it look more fierce with personality.

Honestly, if they totally revamped POM and replaced every routine with ones that she choreographed on her own or in partnership with the other dancers or a choreographer that actually knows how to do their job, then the show would be a million times better.

this! 

4 hours ago, jennyj said:

As she has shown many times, she CAN dance... it's the stupid POM choreography routines that make it look stupid. 

this is another excuse imo. she's had some better choreographies like the toxic one from the IABJ documentary , make me choreo, toxic floor choreo, bti choreo. We have no idea how much "material" she refuses to work with. besides that there are numerous of old (iconic) routines which have been ignored from her since like 100 years..  don't know whats going on with her mind, but it's her. It's not only the choreo, it's basically everything. She could have good costumes, good hair & make up, she could say "I cannot stand those 20 year old vocals anymore, please let's record new ones". but this would require effort, time and passion. 

Billboard had a news segment about her forgetting where she was. To be honest I do think it’s really lame she forgets I mean she should ask where she is just before she goes out the stage. I mean can she be that forgetful that she doesnt wbat to ask just before or what. I really don’t understand it I won’t be happy if she forgets where she is on my concert. At least the news video didn’t showcase that in a negative way and a lot of people don’t think it’s a big deal. 

5 hours ago, jennyj said:

Britney is a **** choreographer. All of her ticks are "her improvised choreo" Clumsy, CYM and Mannequin were all awfull too.

2 hours ago, bananathesnake said:

:tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

I'm done wasting my time with you

It’s funny how you only quote what it’s useful to you against me and it’s not even the full sentence. I stated MORE famous for half of Britney’s career. aka 2008 to 2018. People is checking Beyoncé more than Britney right now. Super Bowl twice, Coachella, both of her pregnancies. But it’s ok to disagree. I won’t even wish you bad and I’ve never been disrespectful to you so I hope that you stop talking to me like I’m ******** or something.

Sad to see several comments criticising Prides because some people are dressed with extravagant or revealing clothing.

First, Prides were always about being extra, to show that LGBT people are here and that they matter.

Not some dust that can be hidden under a carpet.

And for the cases of naked people, these are represent like 0.1% of people at Prides...

I went to Brussels' Pride this year. With my friends, we went faster than the flow of people and saw most of the Pride floats and people around them.

There were thousands of people. I saw a few dozens of shirtless men. One girl without a t-shirt. And not even a single person naked or in a string, etc.

Maybe I missed a few. But criticising Prides just for a few people's behaviour is no different than homophobic people saying LGBT people are perverts.

Maybe you should go to a Pride and see for yourself. You would be surprised! :lessons:

And the fact that she didnt even gave a small speech, but she went fully script with the lame are you guys ready to break the fckin ice? :anxiety: Which is unacceptable :badthoughts: before that even exhale was living in peace. We need a petition to stop the tour before she loose all her fans. She needs a year break to miss her job and for us to forget this show and how bad performer she is now:sendinglove:

Archived