The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

2018 is being carried by her legacy but by being carried she is ruining it. 

Britney was known as the best performer but now she literally is the worst. She was known for her visuals...now she rarely releases music. How is 2018ney good....

But nobody should ever say that FFney was better than anything...
She was depressed and obviously under some heavy medications to cure that!

It's like saying that she was fun when she shaved her head! Just disrespectful imo

19 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

I really don't wanna sound rude and i'm sorry if i do but... what do y'all want us to talk about? This is literally what she gives us since late 2016, you're a global superstar, you sold what? 200 milions records worldwide? Is it too hard for you to call a damn hair stylist so you won't touch your hair every second during the WHOLE show? Is it too hard for you to learn some zumba choreos so they look a lil bit better on stage? Is it too hard for you to wear actual outfits and not clothes from your closet? Is it too hard for you to wear comfortable shoes so you can feel comfortable while dancing? Sorry but we spend money for that "show" if you're fine with that it's ok, i don't judge you but it pisses ME off if i think about working a whole year to save something to buy her ticket and then once i'm there find out that she haven't rehearsed, that she doesn't know her choreos, that she doesn't even mime properly to her own songs and especially that she doesn't even know where she's at! It happened last year: "Willie, where are we?" and it happened again at the Brighton Pride: "Where are we?" i mean come on... Now, i have NOTHING against you but i think we ALL have the right to complain about this situation, it's embarrassing! 

Very well said!!!

Well... she can at some cities, but she wouldn't sell them completely.

Brighton Pride has a context and it's not a normal concert, it takes place at pride week and the city is so crowded and everyone is willing to have fun and go to shows.

I'm not saying it's not impressive and it's a milestone, but I don't think this particular concert proves she can sell stadiums like Taylor or beyoncé or Drake or whatever.

21 minutes ago, Do Somethin' said:

I really don't wanna sound rude and i'm sorry if i do but... what do y'all want us to talk about? This is literally what she gives us since late 2016, you're a global superstar, you sold what? 200 milions records worldwide? Is it too hard for you to call a damn hair stylist so you won't touch your hair every second during the WHOLE show? Is it too hard for you to learn some zumba choreos so they look a lil bit better on stage? Is it too hard for you to wear actual outfits and not clothes from your closet? Is it too hard for you to wear comfortable shoes so you can feel comfortable while dancing? Sorry but we spend money for that "show" if you're fine with that it's ok, i don't judge you but it pisses ME off if i think about working a whole year to save something to buy her ticket and then once i'm there find out that she haven't rehearsed, that she doesn't know her choreos, that she doesn't even mime properly to her own songs and especially that she doesn't even know where she's at! It happened last year: "Willie, where are we?" and it happened again at the Brighton Pride: "Where are we?" i mean come on... Now, i have NOTHING against you but i think we ALL have the right to complain about this situation, it's embarrassing! 

GloriousRedAnemoneshrimp.gif

Guest Brichney.
1 minute ago, Borja said:

Brighton Pride has a context and it's not a normal concert, it takes place at pride week and the city is so crowded and everyone is willing to have fun and go to shows.

I'm not saying it's not impressive and it's a milestone, but I don't think this particular concert proves she can sell stadiums like Taylor or beyoncé or Drake or whatever.

Beyonce can't sell out stadiums (or albums) either, hunty, so, excuses excuses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5837479/Beyonce-Jay-Z-tickets-given-away-free-car-park.html

4 hours ago, Chris88 said:

You're so right, the word irritated never had better sense than in this sentence. It's the thing with Britney, her choices irritate me and I'm annoyed at people who, instead of saying "yes something is odd she needs to change" they just go on and call people haters. Britney's had so many free passes other the years that others didn't have and her team (including her), instead of saying we have to do better they just keep running to the bank laughing at our *****. 

People need to stop looking at this night that was great (compared to many others), and look at the whole picture and realize that something's not right. As Britney fans we're always defending her when friends or family, or anons on forums are literally tearing her apart but honestly what is there to defend anymore?  And to the people who talk about the negativity of "exhale", sorry some don't drink the kool-aid like we're all supposed to do. :NYsassy:

Totally agree with everything you say here! You're right that it's Britney's choices that are a massive problem, I think a lot of people still think of her as a victim who has all her problems forced on her but the truth is she chooses to be this sub par performer!

5 minutes ago, Borja said:

She could if her tickets were as cheap as Taylor's and if her audience were mostly kids that go with their parents and also giving away free tickets :checkit:

Archived