The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Brighton, UK - August 4 (Brighton Pride)

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, openwatersurfer said:

That would be cute except she asked "where are we?" because she didn't know 

yeah i guess i have no solidity to rebuke that . but still would be cute i agree

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible, folks were singing and sending her good vibes for whole show.
During opening act of Circus tour She was also visible moved.
btw I was sure U  posted this;

Spoiler

Piglets and nothing else matter :) 

I would totally have one if they didn't breed tham in nastiest ways :( 

1 hour ago, Brichney. said:

Beyonce can't sell out stadiums (or albums) either, hunty, so, excuses excuses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5837479/Beyonce-Jay-Z-tickets-given-away-free-car-park.html

I love how the daily mail is a credible source for everyone other than britney here :nonoNO:

Their tour has sold out every night, is going to double the gross of the first On the Run and they’ve had to add dates due to demand 

Furthermore, comparing a coheadling tour with a RAPPER is such a reach and shows how desperate you guys are to paint Britney’s local community theater tour in a remotely decent light 

the formation world tour numbers destroyed every tour britney has done, including her highest grossing circus tour and the entire duration of las vegas, with only 49 dates and Beyoncé’s next tour will do the same, as will her current one with her rapper husband

you guys obsession with Beyoncé is very alarming :ohi:

48 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Was this really the price of the ticket? That's a big difference from the 250$ tickets for the other shows

44 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I think not, the hater was reaching, maybe that much for the back places, where no one can see anything.

Actually, it was. The second ones were for a 37 per ticket. People were selling it online for 120+ but original prize was 27£. 

Oh, and there were only standing tickets, it was in the Park. I'm not a hater, trust me :nonoNO:

2 hours ago, Do Somethin' said:

Unfortunately i have to agree... The only thing she needed back in 2011 (if we don't mention the fact that she was "dead in her eyes") was the energy, now she has everything she needed back then aka body, confidence and everything except good choreos and when something is good (for example the old BOMT/OIDIA break) they change it to make it worse... wtf? I just saw a vid of BOMT/OIDIA at the Brighton pride and i was like: did she even EVER rehearsed that break? It's like she looks at the dancers and tries to copies their steps, it's very sad to watch tbh!

just take a look... 

:xfactorlook:

omg what a mess

2 minutes ago, Herumbra said:

Man i f**king am tired of my job as well but i'm still grinding

To her this is probably just an intense work out

in her mind shes probably thinking of something else while performing as it pretty much becomes automatic now.

it’s the same when I play a piano song for like 1000 times

u dont even think about it but ur fingers still move correctly

Guest Brichney.
4 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

I love how the daily mail is a credible source for everyone other than britney here :nonoNO:

Their tour has sold out every night, is going to double the gross of the first On the Run and they’ve had to add dates due to demand 

Furthermore, comparing a coheadling tour with a RAPPER is such a reach and shows how desperate you guys are to paint Britney’s local community theater tour in a remotely decent light 

the formation world tour numbers destroyed every tour britney has done, including her highest grossing circus tour and the entire duration of las vegas, with only 49 dates and Beyoncé’s next tour will do the same, as will her current one with her rapper husband

you guys obsession with Beyoncé is very alarming :ohi:

it's facts, hunty... there are other sources, I just shared that one here 

1 minute ago, Via Infinito said:

To her this is probably just an intense work out

in her mind shes probably thinking of something else while performing as it pretty much becomes automatic now.

it’s the same when I play a piano song for like 1000 times

u dont even think about it but ur fingers still move correctly

i happen to play piano too and i see what you're saying, people even call it 'muscle memory'
but anyway if she does dance well and choose not to do a good job because she's bored, i cant respect that

3 minutes ago, #Iswamwithherhusband said:

Sure, sould out as you said. Now take several seats :begone:

Are you dumb? 

Go look at the videos. Those seats are behind the stage and are not for sale, she is on one of two runways. Do you not know how seats work? Did you not go to the femme fatale tour or any tour at all in your life?

1 minute ago, Herumbra said:

i happen to play piano too and i see what you're saying, people even call it 'muscle memory'
but anyway if she does dance well and choose not to do a good job because she's bored, i cant respect that

Its not even that, its all subconscious

like that hair touching tick

and recently she has developed this new random move of putting her arms down in the front

That shows her muscle memory is doing it, not her mind. 

That’s why she needs to start fresh or she needs to practice removing those ticks by being aware that shes doing them

2 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

Its not even that, its all subconscious

like that hair touching tick

and recently she has developed this new random move of putting her arms down in the front

That shows her muscle memory is doing it, not her mind. 

That’s why she needs to start fresh or she needs to practice removing those ticks by being aware that shes doing them

i dont care about the mannerisms, really. I think the dancing is bad because she wont even execute the bad choreo well

Just now, ITZFFGL said:

Are you dumb? 

Go look at the videos. Those seats are behind the stage and are not for sale, she is on one of two runways. Do you not know how seats work? Did you not go to the femme fatale tour or any tour at all in your life?

You’re calling me dumb, but you’re even worse: blind. Look at those seats, there ARE ACTUAL people sitting there, and that section is not even half sold out. So before calling me dumb you should get your eyes checked. Secondly, one of my acquaintances went to the show and said that it was not sold out. And no, I wasn’t attending any of Britney’s tour, because she has never toured and probably never will in my country. But I’m lucky for you, that you can see every performer that you want, I guess ;)

Archived