Why Is "Oops!... I Did It Again" Britney's best album?

On 3/17/2020 at 7:43 AM, Roxxy said:

Omg who are you??? You think you can come here spilling all the tea and earning my respect all within 5 minutes of me doing my rounds and seeing your posts on two threads and me giving both posts a ❤ react? :lessons:

I stan you. :mhm:

Omg I'm so late but THANK YOU!  :cuteidk: I've been a Brit stan probably most of my life I'm just so bad at being active here. You seem too kind! :OMGney:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Brit Brit said:

Omg I'm so late but THANK YOU!  :cuteidk: I've been a Brit stan probably most of my life I'm just so bad at being active here. You seem too kind! :OMGney:

Well, we could sure use someone like you who has taste and always spills and is just a positive energy! ❤

• Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2018 at 1:48 AM, Dripping For Britney said:

Don't Go Knockin' On My Door could have been a ****ing smash and would have had an iconic music video. I'm still a little bitter tbh :umok:

I was obsessed with that song! The whole album was so good. Cheesy 00's pop. Just what we needed back then and Godney delivered. :nyschool:

I love this album. Is it her best? No...because she only wrote one song on it...but its still a great Pop record and it deserves to be recognized. I can listen to it from start to finish and its a BIG improvement from BOMT. The singles were great and I also like Don’t go knockin on my door, When your eyes say it, I cant get no (satisfaction), What u see (is what u get). I like Oops more than the album Britney 🤷🏽‍♂️ 

oops i did it again GIF

• 5 months later...
9 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Its her best teen album and one of her best of all time

but Glory and Blackout are great too

Oops is a timeless pop classic that has a certain element which the rest of her albums don’t. It was a moment and in the same realm as other pop albums like Thriller, Off the Wall, The Fame, Like A Virgin and Teenage Dream. :bop: 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Mario said:

Oops is in my Trinity. Blackout/ITZ/Oops. It truly is perfect from start to (almost) finish. Dear Diary was never my fave. There were better B sides they could've used. Even the Rodney Jerkins remix of Oops would've worked. 

It’s her best body of work. Every song stood out in its own way. 

• Like 1