Ugh dude shut up 

my-daughter-s-meet-and.jpg

CrfdHcyUIAEJ9QN.jpg

15101665_1819934178282848_89842826621642

blogger-image--1647868503.jpg

tumblr_p1xezg76Hj1tjot5eo1_400.jpg

CQRUD2SUkAARNX_.jpg

16230991_937796233020626_703066253355175

you know those are the few good ones from hundreds of M&Gs from the last 5 years right? like most of them are shitty for every good one you find i can find hundreds of bad ones lol. so you can shut up and stop lying to yourself. posting a few pics acting like she's the queen of M&Gs and is amazing to her fans which we all know neither one is true.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

you know those are the few good ones from hundreds of M&Gs from the last 5 years right? like most of them are shitty for every good one you find i can find hundreds of bad ones

It's not great that so many of them come out let's say "less than perfect" but after 2007, I think most people are just happy they're even still allowed the opportunity to meet her and get a photo, even if it is subpar. I would say the price should be lowered to £1000 max.

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

you know those are the few good ones from hundreds of M&Gs from the last 5 years right? like most of them are shitty for every good one you find i can find hundreds of bad ones

Well if you go back to 2011-2014 when she lacked confidence and passion then yeah but I just proved you wrong when you said "she would never touch her fans like that" with more recent M&G pictures. Do I have to post more examples? Lol 

7 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

so you can shut up and stop lying to yourself. posting a few pics acting like she's the queen of M&Gs and is amazing to her fans which we all know neither one is true.

Lmao I never even suggested that what are you on:tifflmao: remember saying "she would never touch her fans"? That's what my post was about sweetheart :imdying:

14 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

you know those are the few good ones from hundreds of M&Gs from the last 5 years right? like most of them are shitty for every good one you find i can find hundreds of bad ones lol. so you can shut up and stop lying to yourself. posting a few pics acting like she's the queen of M&Gs and is amazing to her fans which we all know neither one is true.

There also just as many stories of people approaching Britney outside of that environment and having lovely encounters with her. You’re also contradicting yourself saying she would never when she feeds off the fans energy and fans that go up to her and ask her for a hug or to pose a certain way she’ll take pics with like that 

6 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

By the way, the shirt was cut and ruined by her using scissors, something Felicia said a lot during her backstage tours

Wait...you mean all of you are really serious about Britney hacking up her own costumes? Why is Britney doing that? Shouldn't there be somebody or people that can assist with costume needs, whether it's something that truly needs repairs or if it's little fixes she thinks would make the costume look better? Idk why that stunned me. I can see Britney getting into a creative mode with her home clothes if she wants to cut around on them. But shouldn't the costume alterations be left to professionals?

5 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

She's notorious for not treating her fans as well as almost every other artist except maybe Avril Lavigne lol. If she's so anxious that she can't even genuinely say hi or speak to her fans then she shouldn't be doing M&Gs. The delusional sheep-like defense on here is ridic lol. Let's call a spade a spade.

I do see your point of view. No argument with it whatsoever. But I still can't help feeling sympathetic towards Britney. I know that might sound assbackwards. It's just my gut feeling that she's just flat out not comfortable around anybody but people in her close circle. Can't criticize her because I'm pretty much in the same boat. The good news is that people know what to expect when it concerns M & Gs. I can see how pissed a person can be if they were in the dark about how very short they can be, pictures might turn out wonderfully half the time and the other half makes it look like a hostage situation. Would I pay this amount for a M & G? No way. But I guess I can see where the fans that do pay feel like taking a gamble so they can possibly come away with the excitement that they met somebody they truly admire....even if it's for a couple of minutes. This might be your only chance,  ya know? And it might be a case of kicking your own *** later on if you passed up the chance.

I remember seeing or hearing something a few  years ago...believe it involved Cliff Richards. He met Elvis before Elvis died. And Cliff didn't want to take a picture with him because Elvis had put on weight. Yeah, seems incredibly shallow to say such a thing. But it also sounds like it's a regret he has now that he didn't get a picture with Elvis when he had the opportunity. 

1 minute ago, glitterfalls said:

I do see your point of view. No argument with it whatsoever. But I still can't help feeling sympathetic towards Britney. I know that might sound assbackwards. It's just my gut feeling that she's just flat out not comfortable around anybody but people in her close circle. Can't criticize her because I'm pretty much in the same boat. The good news is that people know what to expect when it concerns M & Gs. I can see how pissed a person can be if they were in the dark about how very short they can be, pictures might turn out wonderfully half the time and the other half makes it look like a hostage situation. Would I pay this amount for a M & G? No way. But I guess I can see where the fans that do pay feel like taking a gamble so they can possibly come away with the excitement that they met somebody they truly admire....even if it's for a couple of minutes. This might be your only chance,  ya know? And it might be a case of kicking your own *** later on if you passed up the chance.

I remember seeing or hearing something a few  years ago...believe it involved Cliff Richards. He met Elvis before Elvis died. And Cliff didn't want to take a picture with him because Elvis had put on weight. Yeah, seems incredibly shallow to say such a thing. But it also sounds like it's a regret he has now that he didn't get a picture with Elvis when he had the opportunity. 

Hostage situation pml :orangu:

4 hours ago, Don'tTellMeToShutMyEyes said:

It's nice to have such an honest, detailed account of a m&g experience. A lot of people say how amazing it was and I'm sure it is but it's good to be realistic and know that you basically get a photo and then you're ushered out. Tbh I think your photo looks great. I quite like the coat but I get what you mean about hiding. I do think she looks quite calm and happy in this photo though, which is great. It's a shame the backstage tour isn't more exciting as it costs so much but like you said, you got to meet your idol. So happy for you! P.S It's really interesting how you said she nearly flinched when you went to put your hand on her. It's a shame she feels like that as it comes through in some photos that she's nervous but with some crazy fans, I totally get it. You sound so respectful by asking if you could put your hand on her and I love the way she responded. It honestly all sounds amazing!

I agree.

I enjoyed your M&G account, OP. And your picture came out really well! Both you and Britney look good and she looks pretty comfortable in the photo! No awkwardney so good for you on that!

2 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

That is a cool idea actually, but at the same time I can already see her

"so this is where i do my knee taps, it's really cool. Over here I do my breast explosions...very cool. Here's where the band plays, we just hit the play button. Oh yeah, and here's my mic...does someone want to volunteer to try it?! What's that? you don't hear anything coming out of it? Good, it's working perfectly then. As we're walking straight, you can see my changing room and many costumes that I wear, we just raid Target on a weekly basis, and we check their underwear clearance pile since I like to keep my show fresh"

:selenerz:

For the POM tour (not residency):

"So this is the stage, isn't it beautiful? This is where I get dressed, as you can see there's a pile of lingerie. I like to mix things up a little bit and pick random pieces every night. That's where I hump the guitar but we didn't bring it. This is where the tree should be but we didn't bring it either. This is where I do the imaginary pole choreo for DYWCO, as you can see the floor is flat and faded, and over there's the exit door. It was cool meeting you guys, enjoy the show!" :comingthru:

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

For the POM tour (not residency):

"So this is the stage, isn't it beautiful? This is where I get dressed, as you can see there's a pile of lingerie. I like to mix things up a little bit and pick random pieces every night. That's where I hump the guitar but we didn't bring it. This is where the tree should be but we didn't bring it either. This is where I do the imaginary pole choreo for DYWCO, as you can see the floor is flat and faded, and over there's the exit door. It was cool meeting you guys, enjoy the show!" :comingthru:

:gloria: 

"So this is the stage, isn't it beautiful? This is where I get dressed, as you can see there's a pile of lingerie. I like to mix things up a little bit and pick random pieces every night.

DSC_0684_thumb.jpg

That's where I hump the guitar but we didn't bring it.

gk_gs8500_two.jpg

This is where the tree should be but we didn't bring it either.

Empty-Storage-974x649.jpg

This is where I do the imaginary pole choreo for DYWCO, as you can see the floor is flat and faded,

Used-Concert-Stage-Platform-Light-Weight

and over there's the exit door. It was cool meeting you guys, enjoy the show!" :comingthru:

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

:gloria: 

"So this is the stage, isn't it beautiful? This is where I get dressed, as you can see there's a pile of lingerie. I like to mix things up a little bit and pick random pieces every night.

DSC_0684_thumb.jpg

That's where I hump the guitar but we didn't bring it.

gk_gs8500_two.jpg

This is where the tree should be but we didn't bring it either.

Empty-Storage-974x649.jpg

This is where I do the imaginary pole choreo for DYWCO, as you can see the floor is flat and faded,

Used-Concert-Stage-Platform-Light-Weight

and over there's the exit door. It was cool meeting you guys, enjoy the show!" :comingthru:

giphy.gif

"This is a graphic showing how the everytime wings work:

7cc6cf6af4ddfe6e8a16e0a5cb623845_pulley-

As you can see it's really simple. Felicia's in charge of moving them manually. Anyways we didn't bring the wings nor Felicia so let's go to the 'hamster wheels' we use for S&S 

*Assistant: "we didn't bring that prop either Britney"

K cool. Bye :comingthru:

6 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

"This is a graphic showing how the everytime wings work:

7cc6cf6af4ddfe6e8a16e0a5cb623845_pulley-

As you can see it's really simple. Felicia's in charge of moving them manually. Anyways we didn't bring the wings nor Felicia so let's go to the 'hamster wheels' we use for S&S 

*Assistant: "we didn't bring that prop either Britney"

K cool. Bye :comingthru:

:tifflmao:

I seriously don’t get the “her M&G’s are so quick!”  stuff.  I’ve done quite a few m&g’s (Demi Lovato, several cast members of The Walking Dead, Jonas Brothers, Vanessa Hudgens, Sophia Bush, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, and more) and ALL of them have been SUPER quick (10 seconds or less) of “Hi, how are you?”, take a picture, “bye” and be on your way.  It has nothing to do with Britney...it’s just how they keep things moving.

She clearly has anxiety and people need to respect that.  Doesn’t mean she doesn’t want to be there having these sessions with fans.  I mean, ****, we are talking about a woman who has been under and conservatorship for over TEN years...no, she’s probably not going to be as outgoing as other celebrities are.

To the OP, your pic turned out really great! :)

Your photo looks super cute and I'm sure she was happy to meet with you, but it just wasn't her night.

It's great that you asked her if it was alright to put your hand behind her back, it shows that you value how she felt and. I honestly believe that Britney has met so many weird people in her life that she is always reserved around people she's meeting for the first time.

I think your idea of her guiding or attending the back stage tour is a little out of reach, but I do agree that it would be simply courteous to let fans talk to her for like a minute or so. It would be simple for Britney to just ask them a generic question like "where are you from" or "what do you do" or "are you looking forward to the show" to build a little talk on.

Archived