The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: New York City - July 23

Innocentney

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, Sharkney said:

She looks great and all except.... why is she wearing grass on her arms and shoulders at the beginning? Is this the new Work ***** costume? Queen of lawn ornaments 

well her sons love Dragon Ball Z

243?cb=20170921030318

2 hours ago, PieceOfT said:

I do find it fascinating with what must go on behind the scenes.  It's like her team and family have this constant protective circle around her with who can have any interaction with her.  I truly believe this ends up hurting her because she isn't able to make decision for herself, judge people's character,  make mistakes, decide what and who she wants to hang out with, etc.  The conservatorship may be over on paper, but it's still in effect.  

What do you mean it's "over on paper"?

It's still very much going on in within the court system, as far as I'm aware.

9 hours ago, CristMont said:

I agree with you sis, she needs to get rid of her extensions take weigh away and cut it :ohi:

I don’t think her hair bothers her as much as it may seem. It’s almost like she plays with/fixes/ties up her hair to “pad out” the choreo. Like she does it as a nervous distraction, if that makes sense (it probably doesn’t).

12 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

Chase didn't go on tour

Doesn’t matter, they would have apointed a different Male dance captain. Probably Willie. It usually goes on experience. The dance captains are responsible for refining choreo and optimising choreo for different stages 

14 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What do you mean it's "over on paper"?

It's still very much going on in within the court system, as far as I'm aware.

I stand corrected.  It's still going on.  I thought it was over except for her finances.  The latest update I saw was that her dad was reportedly thinking of ending it, but I haven't seen anything official -

http://popcrush.com/britney-spears-conservatorship-ending/

Regardless, do you think anything would change?  I don't think it would.  I think she is at the point where she is used to all the control and people protecting her and they probably have her believe it's for her benefit.  

Side Note:  All the fans waiting for her in NYC when she got out of the car to go into Radio City Music Hall, she couldn't stop to sign a few autographs?  She had to rush inside with umbrellas and not acknowledge her fans?  Although, none of this will change until people stop buying her music or tickets.  I'm guilty of this of course, but there's no reason for her or her team to change things

19 minutes ago, PieceOfT said:

I stand corrected.  It's still going on.  I thought it was over except for her finances.  The latest update I saw was that her dad was reportedly thinking of ending it, but I haven't seen anything official -

Regardless, do you think anything would change?  I don't think it would.  I think she is at the point where she is used to all the control and people protecting her and they probably have her believe it's for her benefit.  

Side Note:  All the fans waiting for her in NYC when she got out of the car to go into Radio City Music Hall, she couldn't stop to sign a few autographs?  She had to rush inside with umbrellas and not acknowledge her fans?  Although, none of this will change until people stop buying her music or tickets.  I'm guilty of this of course, but there's no reason for her or her team to change things

But, that isn't new... And she is not the only artist who doesn't stop to sign things. And actualyl who cares..?? People were expecting things they were never promised, they CHOOSE to stand there

18 hours ago, Sharkney said:

She looks great and all except.... why is she wearing grass on her arms and shoulders at the beginning? Is this the new Work ***** costume? Queen of lawn ornaments 

Ugh, see this pisses me off. She's early af with the "Sip Martinis" line. She has lots of energy but she just looks spastic because of that. But then she adds the head turn in the "Go call the police/Governor" lines, which is improvement. The reason this pisses me off is because she's inconsistent. One night she slays one move and flops at a later move, and other times she flops one move and slays at a later move 

2 hours ago, WeKeepOnRockin said:

Ugh, see this pisses me off. She's early af with the "Sip Martinis" line. She has lots of energy but she just looks spastic because of that. But then she adds the head turn in the "Go call the police/Governor" lines, which is improvement. The reason this pisses me off is because she's inconsistent. One night she slays one move and flops at a later move, and other times she flops one move and slays at a later move 

We stan an inconsistent queen

6 hours ago, PieceOfT said:

Her next hearing is on August 3rd.

08/03/2018 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

If the personal conservatorship was removed I don't think we'd see any immediate changes. But I do think she'd very slowly start to make decisions, e.g. one by one removing the people who have been keeping her so isolated from the outside world (like Robin Greenhill). I also think we'd see her career come to a temporary halt, and then after a while it would start up again and begin to change direction away from the "brand" that has been shoved down our throats for the past 10 years. I don't think Britney likes it, to be honest. She just needs better creatives around her to guide her in a better direction.

10 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Her next hearing is on August 3rd.

08/03/2018 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

If the personal conservatorship was removed I don't think we'd see any immediate changes. But I do think she'd very slowly start to make decisions, e.g. one by one removing the people who have been keeping her so isolated from the outside world (like Robin Greenhill). I also think we'd see her career come to a temporary halt, and then after a while it would start up again and begin to change direction away from the "brand" that has been shoved down our throats for the past 10 years. I don't think Britney likes it, to be honest. She just needs better creatives around her to guide her in a better direction.

Sadly I think the only things Britney would change would be scrapping POM performances and having shorter shows. She's become so lazy and she's been "over" this whole popstar thing since 2003. 

Archived