The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: New York City - July 23

Innocentney

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

She HAS a choreographer to tell her her marks. The stages have been from different sizes. Someone has to make sure Britney and her dancers know where to stand each show :mhm:

That’ll be the dance captains, Chase and Sarah I think 

57 minutes ago, Seanzy said:

No, it isn’t because I payed an arm and a leg. I loved it because the energy was incredible. Because she was strutting with confidence. Because the entire 6,000 seat house stood the entire show, screamed song lyrics and had the time of our lives. We’re sorry you’re bitter that you can’t afford to go.

I’m sorry that I find half assing, knee bending, hair touching, lipping to old *** vocals, not dancing etc. not entertaining.

Glad you had a blast dahlin 

34 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

If people had a good time, why come and try and ruin it? What’s it to you?

Go see the show for yourself and respond :gerlwat:if someone hated it, you’d prob be agreeing even if catching it from Instagram /Internet.

I’m not stopping anyone from spending their money on a show they like tho’ :whatitellu:

I find the performances anything but entertaining, that is all.

4 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

Lol yeah... lyke totally! You obsessing over it several times everyday tho so no doubt you’re a fan gurl :endit:

how would you know unless you're checkin for me on a daily basis? i'm embarrassed for you. it's sweet that you're such a fan tho :endit::endit::endit:

1 hour ago, Seanzy said:

No, it isn’t because I payed an arm and a leg. I loved it because the energy was incredible. Because she was strutting with confidence. Because the entire 6,000 seat house stood the entire show, screamed song lyrics and had the time of our lives. We’re sorry you’re bitter that you can’t afford to go.

you paid an arm and a leg to watch her strut lol :weusay:

4 minutes ago, timito said:

Makes me a bit sad that she Hides alike that with the umbrella people just want to see her. Although maybe It was because of. The fact she was after the concert not looking her best. But still slaay for being so close to her. 

Maybe cause she was wearing sneakers and wasn't ready for her close-up :ehno:

4 minutes ago, timito said:

Makes me a bit sad that she Hides alike that with the umbrella people just want to see her. Although maybe It was because of. The fact she was after the concert not looking her best. But still slaay for being so close to her. 

she's not into seeing her fans unless they pay thousands for a meet & greet or if she's on stage walking around

32 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

I’m not stopping anyone from spending their money on a show they like tho’ :whatitellu:

I find the performances anything but entertaining, that is all.

Ok so say it once and go. You gotta make point that everyone knows how much you hate the show 

:cardi: There’s the attention you ordered 

(no hate I’m just messing w u)

Archived