The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: New York City - July 23

Innocentney

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

But FACT is that you and ppl here are the only one saying its a bad show. Everyone attending the first shows of the tour loved it... so it’s really not a problem. They got an up close and personal- experience and loved it. You didn’t. End of the problem.:cardi:

Hi Larry’s second account :imdying:

ofc after paying an arm and a leg ppl will convince themselves they loved it.

the bad reviews say it all already

The show is amazing and any fan giving a negative review is only letting their own preconceived expectations stopping them from having a great time with one of THE MOST FABULOUS performers of all time. Britney slayed left, right, up and down. I don’t give no fuss what any ******* gotta say. The first NYC show was flawless, and it reinvigorated my love for POM. 

13 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

The show is amazing and any fan giving a negative review is only letting their own preconceived expectations stopping them from having a great time with one of THE MOST FABULOUS performers of all time. Britney slayed left, right, up and down. I don’t give no fuss what any ******* gotta say. The first NYC show was flawless, and it reinvigorated my love for POM. 

THIS!! Love it thnx!!!!!!!:kisses2all:

42 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I must be the biggest flopfan on earth. :disappointed: 

Archived