The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: New York City - July 23

Innocentney

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

she's not into seeing her fans unless they pay thousands for a meet & greet or if she's on stage walking around

Why are you even here? Obviously you don’t enjoy Britney anymore. Time to move on perhaps? Go to some Taylor Swift fan page instead? Or someone who doesn’t bother you as much as Britney does?

Like for reals? Why are you wasting your time? You **** on every. Little. Thing. She. Does. 

she was really good last night, the only thing that is so distracting is that even during the womanizer break, she touches and fixes her hair multiple times :ohi: 

it's clearly bothering her, why doesn't she cut it shorter? shoulder length and not so full of extensions would be fine. her hair is a mess after work ***** and all over the place:ehidk:

10 minutes ago, germanguy20 said:

she was really good last night, the only thing that is so distracting is that even during the womanizer break, she touches and fixes her hair multiple times :ohi: 

it's clearly bothering her, why doesn't she cut it shorter? shoulder length and not so full of extensions would be fine. her hair is a mess after work ***** and all over the place:ehidk:

I agree with you sis, she needs to get rid of her extensions take weigh away and cut it :ohi:

6 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

The outfits make it a lot worser than it would be. Even the good moments look cheap because of it

so true, even when people say "they shine a lot live" yeah great, I still wouldn't wear green panties with the word "kisses" on it in combination with a black bra, tights and glitter all over the place. mess :gerlwat:

59 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Why are you even here? Obviously you don’t enjoy Britney anymore. Time to move on perhaps? Go to some Taylor Swift fan page instead? Or someone who doesn’t bother you as much as Britney does?

Like for reals? Why are you wasting your time? You **** on every. Little. Thing. She. Does. 

I love to hear feedback from all of my fans!

I see Robyn is still there as britneys 'assistant'. Despite B having more friend like assistants like Brett/Fe in the past. Robyn is an employee of Britneys accountants, Tristar and previously worked for Jamie as his sober coach. There is so much at play in this family with what is being run behind the scenes, almost cult like.

The Sam relationship is so orchestrated and this is all a stage act to get britney making the $$$.

2 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

I see Robyn is still there as britneys 'assistant'. Despite B having more friend like assistants like Brett/Fe in the past. Robyn is an employee of Britneys accountants, Tristar and previously worked for Jamie as his sober coach. There is so much at play in this family with what is being run behind the scenes, almost cult like.

The Sam relationship is so orchestrated and this is all a stage act to get britney making the $$$.

I do find it fascinating with what must go on behind the scenes.  It's like her team and family have this constant protective circle around her with who can have any interaction with her.  I truly believe this ends up hurting her because she isn't able to make decision for herself, judge people's character,  make mistakes, decide what and who she wants to hang out with, etc.  The conservatorship may be over on paper, but it's still in effect.  

Archived