Non-Americans! Does your country still care about britney?

Stannedforever

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/22/2018 at 9:40 AM, NiceSpears said:

Yes, it does. Britney gets a lot of publicity and it feels like the GP fell in love with her again a few years ago when she entered the icon- status for reals. 

That’s why she is selling out huge arenas across Europe.

Are you from Mars? Guess they remember the Oops video so well there, no wonder she is still a thing. In Italy she is largely forgotten but there are still fans that buy her stuff. 

2 hours ago, Lantis said:

Are you from Mars? Guess they remember the Oops video so well there, no wonder she is still a thing. In Italy she is largely forgotten but there are still fans that buy her stuff. 

What’s your point? Like really?  :gerlwat: 

I clearly stated that she gets lots of publicity still, and the GP fell in love with her again like around 2015. It’s like that’s when the icon- status really kicked in and people wants to go and see her. She has sold out most of the European shows. My concert is sold out, capacity is 25- 26 000. 

I am not talking about Italy. I am talking about Sweden and Norway. But if you say ppl have forgotten about her there in Italy it’s probably your country who is stuck with Oops, right? And perhaps also why she is not touring there.:tiffeyeroll:

4 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

What’s your point? Like really?  :gerlwat: 

I clearly stated that she gets lots of publicity still, and the GP fell in love with her again like around 2015. It’s like that’s when the icon- status really kicked in and people wants to go and see her. She has sold out most of the European shows. My concert is sold out, capacity is 25- 26 000. 

I am not talking about Italy. I am talking about Sweden and Norway. But if you say ppl have forgotten about her there in Italy it’s probably your country who is stuck with Oops, right? And perhaps also why she is not touring there.:tiffeyeroll:

Yeah they are not even bringing her new perfumes here. They stopped after Believe cause they flopped... This is so sad cause I wanted to collect them... :(

Sadly Canada doesn’t seem to care about her. She doesn’t get radio play here, and when she does it always seems to be Toxic randomly. Media doesn’t really cover her, either. Her last tour here in Vancouver ended up on groupon sigh. But she almost sold it out!

On 7/22/2018 at 5:34 PM, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I'm from Hungary. The news pages here still care about Britney, but not that much they used to be, obviously. They always cover her more interesting insta posts (working out with Sam, her kids, etc). There's 5 "real" news article from this year, the others are just bullshitting

"Britney Spears has a nip slip again":britoverit: they state that she had as many wardrobe malfunctions as Kylie Jenner but they mention that she's a professional and it's normal that her clothes move from their place cause she dances so hard and she's so energetic. They mention Britney was nowhere to be seen recently but now she's started her Piece of Me tour

There's numerous praise articles about Sam being the one for her, sons are how big, her beauty, her fit shape, her revealing clothes and sexiness.."she raised like a phoenix, "she's sexier than ever" and about her recent insta photo with her in a beige crop top and shorts and boots they say "she wasn't this beautiful since 1998, she looks like her 16 year old self":)

Her latest charting songs are Slumber Party and Make Me yaay. I remember hearing them on the radio, Make Me was playing a lot 2016-17:clap: 

Make Me #6, Slumber Party #13. I'm proud!

DO YOU WANNA COME OVER is #26 I think!! I've never heard it on tho

Everytime, Toxic, MATM were #1 (the holy ITZ trinity) Womanizer was #2, Circus, I wanna go were #3 and Do Somethin' and Someday were #5 that is a big suprise for me! I've never heard Someday til I became a fan

They are playing her songs all the time in Budapest's clubs.

In Turkey she is not that popular anymore. I think after the FF people just give up on her. They really loved Criminal cuz sounds like turkish song. Nobody knows Glory excist. Radio playing old songs from her. The press pots random stuffs and false news all the time.

Im from South Africa. Nah, the last time Britney made headlines was her Blackout Era. Besides Beyonce,  Drake, Rihanna and Adele... We are more supportive of local artists and celebs. The last song to really chart was Scream&Shout i think. But i do remember I wanna go and Till the World ends being overplayed at clubs

I'm from Portugal, I never heard make me on radio and only heard once slumber party (at midnight or later) -.-

Basically Portuguese radios don't support Britney... The last hit was scream and shout. Circus and femme Fatale eras were OK. Britney Jean and glory nobody knows that exist, people recognize work ***** but it's not a hit. Her musics only play on gay clubs.. 

It's insane that radios still play Ariana grande, Ed sheeran, Taylor swift old songs and even Britney release a new single they don't play... I never heard preety girls too.. 

Archived