Wait what? Anticipating was real single and had music video?

Stannedforever

4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

now it's "Work ***** gets a breast explosion, Toxic gets a breast explosion, Slave gets a breast explosion

UntidySmallLadybug-max-1mb.gif

eveerything gets a breast explosion!!!

tumblr_o1q5dhve3g1qd4rf5o2_500.gif?w=585

Work ***** gets a butt wipe, Toxic gets a butt wipe, Boys gets a butt wipe

UntidySmallLadybug-max-1mb.gif

eveerything gets a butt wipe!!!

tumblr_o1q5dhve3g1qd4rf5o2_500.gif?w=585

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Thank you! The beat is so similar, particularly in the intro where you can really hear it since the vocals are quite different for the remainder of the track. Cute video too, Janet had that big beaming smile and charisma just like Brit. Both were also great at making challenging choreography look easy.

On 7/16/2018 at 7:32 PM, Stannedforever said:

:pieceofwhat:Please kill me. I always thought that anticipating was only promotional single but according to Wikipedia it was 5th official single from Britney.  Okay I can handle this information but since when it had a music video????? :jackk: Wikipedia tells me that "An accompanying music video, directed by Marty Callner, consisted of the performance from Live from Las Vegas. --- The music video, directed by Marty Callner, consisted of footage of the tour performance from Live from Las Vegas. Several effects were added, including a glittering ball and the name of the song appearing on the screen. " so this is the music video :waitwhat: Was this ever show on mtv or other music video shows?  It was not featured on my prerogative dvd that had all her music videos to date.

On 7/17/2018 at 12:50 AM, bananathesnake said:

This song is clearly the rotten apple in the beautiful tree that is Britney, omg. I never understood why did it have a (terrible) performance with those (awful) outfits during DWAD, let alone why it has been a single. SO MANY BETTER OPTIONS, it seems Team B was Team B even when Team B was not a thing :pieceofwhat:

One of my favorite songs... shut up lol

3 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

I have read that "That's Where You Take Me" was NOT oficially released in the Philipines. The single is supposed to be fanmade. Dunno if it's true...

No, Thats Where You Take Me was a single in Philipines... At that time i saw the official video on streaming on Real Player from Philipines... I used to have the original file on my computer even if the video wasnt available anymore.

About the CD, if im correct, i think the record company made some promo CDs for an event/radio promo.

About "Anticipating", it was released in some countries, we had this video released in Brazil around January 2003. (btw it was released in here because of me lol, i had a friend working for the international artists dept in brazilian Zomba and she didnt even knew about the single being released in France so i asked her if she could make it work for Brazil too - at the time Zomba had a office in Brazil and they were really close to the fanbase, was a really good time to be a fan)

On 7/17/2018 at 3:47 AM, Isla. said:

It was only a single in France instead of I Love Rock N Roll. But I think for the most part it's not regarded as an 'official' single for that reason. Especially because the video was just a performance. That's Where You Take Me was also only a single in the Philippines. 

YES! I’m from the Philippines and I remember I was so happy when I heard TWYTM on the radio because that was def my favorite track on the album :gaspney: ahhh good times! :tiffanycries:

3 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

Wow I've never known Anticipating was really a single! I'm dieyyyying to see the original video. PLEASE IF SOMEONE CAN FIND IT, POST IT

Such a bop:makesomenoise: and yeah it is really similar to Janet's All For You, my fave Janet track. And both from 2001, I think they really grabbed that 2001 vibezz

the video is the DWDAT performance that emoji you used comes from

Archived