It's Official: Britney Has A New UNISEX Fragrance Titled "Prerogative"

Mick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

Ok I agree it’s not the best and looks like something from Claire’s but can we try to be a little supportive and buy it so that it doesn’t give team b a reason to shut it down and revert back to their old dinosaur ways like they always do. I’m really hopping they put out more unisex scents.

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Ok I agree it’s not the best and looks like something from Claire’s but can we try to be a little supportive and buy it so that it doesn’t give team b a reason to shut it down and revert back to their old dinosaur ways like they always do. I’m really hopping they put out more unisex scents.

They are saving fantasy for Xmas. There is no way they will not release a new one for Xmas. 

I wish they would make a new radiance. That is my fav perfume of hers

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They are saving fantasy for Xmas. There is no way they will not release a new one for Xmas. 

I wish they would make a new radiance. That is my fav perfume of hers

I figure that’s a given but that doesn’t mean they can’t release new ones. I wasn’t able to smell Radiance or cosmic one and it’s a shame most of her other ones get ignored just to put out yet another fantasy.

4 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I figure that’s a given but that doesn’t mean they can’t release new ones. I wasn’t able to smell Radiance or cosmic one and it’s a shame most of her other ones get ignored just to put out yet another fantasy.

They seem to release a new one every other year. So I wouldn’t hold my breathe for a new one after this until 2020. 

Piece of me fantasy is coming

3 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Walmart has a fragrance mist for it. It’s real. But hey she’s giving y’all the male/unisex fragrance y’all wanted56338ab2-88ba-4aee-8702-2928b97035c9_1.6

I’m a little intrigued with the notes combination. It doesn’t seem like it would be overly sweet or smell like it’s a 99 cent store knockoff. I’ll buy it if I see it for like under $20 on eBay.  :awkblink:

But it’s hideous, like for real. They should have tried a simple masculine bottle or even something like In Control from way back. My first thought from the box was that it was SO OBVIOUSLY fake, cuz it doesn’t even look remotely like a typical “Britney Spears ® Fragrance” Otherwise I like it.  :xfactorlook:

Yo but, if this is the guy/unisex fragrance that we’ve literally been begging over a decade for, they shoulda made it look decent. Like they should have actually put some thought, concepts and creativity into this project. But a Perfume commercial better not have been the reason behind that video shoot she did a bit ago. It’s cool, whatever. Queen will get my coins...  eventually. She always does.  :tiffeyeroll: 

Archived