It's Official: Britney Has A New UNISEX Fragrance Titled "Prerogative"

Mick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the packaging doesn’t say it’s “unisex”, then it wasn’t designed to be.  I mean, obviously men can wear whatever they are comfortable with and more power to them, but given the bottle and packaging...this is definitely another fragrance designed for women.

56 minutes ago, G-unit said:

If the packaging doesn’t say it’s “unisex”, then it wasn’t designed to be.  I mean, obviously men can wear whatever they are comfortable with and more power to them, but given the bottle and packaging...this is definitely another fragrance designed for women.

apparently it says "made for everybody" or something to that effect 

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I agree.   Everything from the scent to the colors doesn't really say "unisex," especially in person.   But on the box it does say "A Fragrance For All."  

6 minutes ago, CologneAndCandyLotion said:

I need it in my life! The only place that sells her perfumes here in Aus is literally this discount chemist chain we have - and everything is marked down soooo much

Midnight Fantasy - $24.99 (save $34.01)

Private Show - $39.99 (save $19.01)

Yay for us I guess :mcorangu:

hai :cutesybrit:

32 minutes ago, CologneAndCandyLotion said:

I need it in my life! The only place that sells her perfumes here in Aus is literally this discount chemist chain we have - and everything is marked down soooo much

Midnight Fantasy - $24.99 (save $34.01)

Private Show - $39.99 (save $19.01)

Yay for us I guess :mcorangu:

the reason being (what i've read from online reviews) is because they take the imperfect products... (the ones that didn't pass quality assurance checks)... and sometimes fakes.... :bthink:

Archived