It's Official: Britney Has A New UNISEX Fragrance Titled "Prerogative"

Mick

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

sorryyyyyyy i got excited!

Unfortunately you don’t need to get excited with these looks they pull for the fragrances. It’s such a shame, Believe, Curious and the first Fantasy’s were so well done!

The note combination sounds really interesting but the packaging is so ugly.

"Combining the fragrant top notes of Pink Pepper, Goji Berries, Apricot Nectar, mid notes of Red Calla Lily, Latex Petals, Espresso Foam and base notes of Smooth Sandal, Amber wood and Saffron Cream, Britney Spears Prerogative is a fragrance that sets no boundaries. This simple, yet layered, rounded fragrance features an oriental woody amber scent that encourages you to release yourself from expectations, labels and judgements. Be whoever you want to be. It's your prages you to release yourself from expectations, labels and judgements. Be whoever you want to be. It's your prerogative."

britney-spears-prerogative-eau-de-parfum

2 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

Can this lame team hire me as her Graphic Designer? :nyheadache:

I won't charge too much, I swear. I can even do it for free since I don't want to keep hurting my eyes with such ugly covers, boxes and **** with her name. :tiffsniffle:

you should post your fan designs!!

7 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

The note combination sounds really interesting but the packaging is so ugly.

"Combining the fragrant top notes of Pink Pepper, Goji Berries, Apricot Nectar, mid notes of Red Calla Lily, Latex Petals, Espresso Foam and base notes of Smooth Sandal, Amber wood and Saffron Cream, Britney Spears Prerogative is a fragrance that sets no boundaries. This simple, yet layered, rounded fragrance features an oriental woody amber scent that encourages you to release yourself from expectations, labels and judgements. Be whoever you want to be. It's your prages you to release yourself from expectations, labels and judgements. Be whoever you want to be. It's your prerogative."

britney-spears-prerogative-eau-de-parfum

:orangu:

Archived