It's Official: Britney Has A New UNISEX Fragrance Titled "Prerogative"

Mick

I'll bet when she was on set in those pictures it was for this fragrance. Cheap looking packaging. Letters don't even line up. Plus tbh she was wearing a cheap looking corset and black studded panties with horrible ratty extensions in a high ponytail. I hope that's not a music video.

Disappointed in this fragrance if it is real.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Y'all: I wish Britney made a unisex fragrance!
Y'all: -gets it finally-
Y'all: Omg, the box is so ugly!

:cackling: It's a f**king box, who cares.

Seriously. What the hell is wrong with these people? It’s like they live to complain about EVERYTHING. So f**king annoying tbh. They need to log off & find something that makes them happy. 

:fu:

9 minutes ago, ChrissyLeggs said:

I'll bet when she was on set in those pictures it was for this fragrance. Cheap looking packaging. Letters don't even line up. Plus tbh she was wearing a cheap looking corset and black studded panties with horrible ratty extensions in a high ponytail. I hope that's not a music video.

Disappointed in this fragrance if it is real.

everyone is such a downer on this forum. its insane. 

12 minutes ago, Jean-Philippe said:

why is she recycling old material :wontcry:

is that not what most acts do? Gaga released Fame four years after releasing The Fame, during her BTWBall Tour, and before ARTPOP. Honestly, if you want to release a project for a unisex perfume and you have a song that iiterally means ''you do you!'', why would you look for something else?

20 minutes ago, Mario said:

Seriously. What the hell is wrong with these people? It’s like they live to complain about EVERYTHING. So f**king annoying tbh. They need to log off & find something that makes them happy. 

:fu:

This!!! 100% with you... they gotta complain and ***** about EVERYTHING or bash Britney whatever she does or does not do. Many of these dudes obviously don’t enjoy what she does these days so why the f not move on, how tragic must your life be if you get stuck on a fan forum for an artists you dislike. I feel so sad for them, but they’re pathetic.

Archived