The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Yep, that's what a nostalgic act does. Selling out because of the nostalgia factor. In these terms, she sure is still having great success... when it comes to her recent works, well.... Anyway... I wonder how she is supposed to fill the performances with so little room where to walk and no props. Say, Circus is going to be her standing there doing literally nothing. They MUST BRING A CATWALK! 

But for the European dates which I mentioned there she can have the complete stage with props AND there will be a catwalk(perhaps even for the US dates like Mohegan Sun and NYC). She won’t be stuck on a small space or stage. The layouts on all our European dates shows the catwalk and Live Nation added it to the Manchester date too after it was taken away by mistake.

16 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

no she's tarnished her own image for the last 11 years. if she had stayed on top of her career she would be selling out arenas if not playing stadiums like beyonce 

Britney is an idividual

She's has no interest in trying to do what the other ones are doing

Thank god Britney does

Some of you guys are suggesting that because Taylor and Beyonce doing stadiums, that Britney should be doing them too

That great for them but Britney is Britney

I'm sure she's fine doing her own thing and never focused on trying to be like the others

These people don’t get the business or seemingly can think realistic. So for example, if Barbra Straisand is doing a tour of venues taking 500- 1500 she is a flop or what? 

Britney is doing smaller venues in the US because the show had been performed there for years and thanks to Live Nation they signed great deals with companies and venues who requested her to come with some great offers.

In Europe she is doing some of the biggest indoor arenas, major ones, and selling out. She is also the headline act of two major festivals which is huge.

Archived