The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, #Iswamwithherhusband said:

Yes, during the 24K magic tour 

I looked up videos. It’s fine for him because he barely moves but literally it’s so small. Britney is meant to Put on huge productions because of her lack of singing. Which can’t hapoen in this theater but we will see tonight for sure 

They barely can move 

LMAO at these basic ppl in here trying their hardest at insulting her and coming up with negative and shady comments about the tour. You’re TRAGIC af. Also, you didn’t know she would play smaller venues at the eastcoast in the US???

I can’t wait for the European leg, fyi she’ll do really big venues here for 15- 25 000 people and she has been very successful. My concert is SOLD OUT. So so so excited.

I am very confident the tour will be amazing, the ones who saw it in Vegas said they loved it. Add to that the new changes(would be so funny since ppl here said there would be nothing changed and no props) AND the whole feeling of an arena concert. With that said, the fans going to the US shows will have an amazing experience too with a much more up close personal view.

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I looked up videos. It’s fine for him because he barely moves but literally it’s so small. Britney is meant to Put on huge productions because of her lack of singing. Which can’t hapoen in this theater but we will see tonight for sure 

They barely can move 

Looks bigger than Apple though and I didn't feel like Apple was bad. I mean I would prefer her to have a big real stage but I think it can look good though.

2 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

LMAO at these basic ppl in here trying their hardest at insulting her and coming up with negative and shady comments about the tour. You’re TRAGIC af. Also, you didn’t know she would play smaller venues at the eastcoast in the US???

I can’t wait for the European leg, fyi she’ll do really big venues here for 15- 25 000 people and she has been very successful. My concert is SOLD OUT. So so so excited.

I am very confident the tour will be amazing, the ones who saw it in Vegas said they loved it. Add to that the new changes(would be so funny since ppl here said there would be nothing changed and no props) AND the whole feeling of an arena concert. With that said, the fans going to the US shows will have an amazing experience too with a much more up close personal view.

I saw it in Vegas and it wasn’t good. 

No one is talking about Europe yet. Hopefully they will bring props there because there are room for them. Here it looks very very limited. 

Britney is a pop act so her visuals are the most important 

2 minutes ago, G L O R Y said:

Looks bigger than Apple though and I didn't feel like Apple was bad. I mean I would prefer her to have a big real stage but I think it can look good though.

I hope so for the fans going. I’m actually excited to see if they can pull it off or not tbh

12 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

They barely can move 

That looks smaller than Apple (Pie) Festival stage :dead:

1 hour ago, alexdaily said:

Damn team B you had one job :lessons:

16 minutes ago, TomM0RE said:

LOL is that the real theatre??? :wontcry:

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

I'm not kidding you, this is the reason why I'm not seeing her tonight or tomorrow.  :imok:

I saw her in vegas , but I won't pay for these overpriced tickets just to see half of her props into that messy place, there's no even a catwalk :cackling:

I feel sorry for her dancers. Yesterday at taylor swift in a stadium, today Britney in a back yard 

Archived