The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, #Iswamwithherhusband said:

When one of the most relevant popstars of the streaming era, Bruno Mars, performs at a small venue like this, nobody says a damn thing, but when Britney does, everybody is complaining. The double standards are real, as I can see:mariahstare:

I mean You fail to mention two months prior he did two arena shows in Washington that were sold out. 

He did these theater shows because he was that in demand 

They cross paths again in NY next week, she could join her on the 22nd. And sometimes she just has her guests walk around the stage like Posh Spice haha, so Brit wouldnt have to do much. Also, "Welcome To New York" isnt that challenging of a song to sing.

Brits dancers were at last nights show, so maybe they were scoping it out.

Just now, #Iswamwithherhusband said:

He sold out arenas and stadiums all over the world and still nobody complained when he performed in a small venue

No but you are missing the point. Britney had to go to this theater because they don’t think she could do bigger. 

Bruno did it because he was in demand to have more shows and he was just there two months prior on an arena tour. 

Either way idc it’s just I think her show will be effected because the stage seems really little. 

8 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No but you are missing the point. Britney had to go to this theater because they don’t think she could do bigger. 

Bruno did it because he was in demand to have more shows and he was just there two months prior on an arena tour. 

Either way idc it’s just I think her show will be effected because the stage seems really little. 

I understand what you are saying, yet non of Bruno's fans complained about the fact that he performed in a small venue( for the third time in DC) and not in a big stadium. Yet, when Britney goes on tour after 7 years, the Britney Army is complaining about almost everything. My point is, that after so many years, Britney will never achieve the same demand as todays stars. We should just really appreciate what is given to us without complaints for almost everything.

1 hour ago, #Iswamwithherhusband said:

No shade but they rather perform in a small theater with Britney, than performing with Taylor, who does literally nothing besides standing and  moving from A to B:begone:

dont act like britney's dancing, plz :ririshade2:

all britney do is armography with lack of energy and doing hairflips every 2 seconds with her weird hand gestures that she's doing non stop such as touching her hair, putting her hand on her mouth to make a surprise face, etc. :queenflopga:

54 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

No you’re missing the FACTS... Britney is selling out huge arenas and outdoor venues world wide as well. But she is doing smaller indoor venues in the US because she has done the show in the states already for years and years. Live Nation probably hooked up some great offers to bring her around to venues where they wanted to book her, hence the somewhat random cities she’s going to. Very common for touring acts.

Without any recent music or anything really to be out there with she is doing the freaking O2 in London for three nights! And AccorHotels Arena(Bercy) in Paris for two concerts. As well as other major arenas such as MEN Arena, Telenor Arena, Sportpaleis, M- Benz Arena, The Hydro and so on. That’s major and the arenas to which artists touring in support of chart- topping records go to.

Plus, she is this years headliner to the Smukfest in Denmark and Brighton Pride which is HUGE. The internet exploded when it was announced.

I can ONLY see succes success sucess and the power of BRITNEY almost 20 years into her career. 

Boom :werk:

47 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Without any recent music or anything really to be out there with she is doing the freaking O2 in London for three nights! And AccorHotels Arena(Bercy) in Paris for two concerts. As well as other major arenas such as MEN Arena, Telenor Arena, Sportpaleis, M- Benz Arena, The Hydro and so on. That’s major and the arenas to which artists touring in support of chart- topping records go to.

Yep, that's what a nostalgic act does. Selling out because of the nostalgia factor. In these terms, she sure is still having great success... when it comes to her recent works, well.... Anyway... I wonder how she is supposed to fill the performances with so little room where to walk and no props. Say, Circus is going to be her standing there doing literally nothing. They MUST BRING A CATWALK! 

13 hours ago, joeylibcam said:

LOL! I’ll only have 20 seconds or less with her.

I got lucky in Vegas with her last May. She liked what I was wearing/my necklace and I had a legit conversation with her for about 2 minutes... while others in front of me got passed by so fast. It's all about her mood.

Archived