The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

1 hour ago, NiceSpears said:

No you’re missing the FACTS... Britney is selling out huge arenas and outdoor venues world wide as well. But she is doing smaller indoor venues in the US because she has done the show in the states already for years and years. Live Nation probably hooked up some great offers to bring her around to venues where they wanted to book her, hence the somewhat random cities she’s going to. Very common for touring acts.

Without any recent music or anything really to be out there with she is doing the freaking O2 in London for three nights! And AccorHotels Arena(Bercy) in Paris for two concerts. As well as other major arenas such as MEN Arena, Telenor Arena, Sportpaleis, M- Benz Arena, The Hydro and so on. That’s major and the arenas to which artists touring in support of chart- topping records go to.

Plus, she is this years headliner to the Smukfest in Denmark and Brighton Pride which is HUGE. The internet exploded when it was announced.

I can ONLY see succes success sucess and the power of BRITNEY almost 20 years into her career. 

Boom :werk:

This.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, NiceSpears said:

These people don’t get the business or seemingly can think realistic. So for example, if Barbra Straisand is doing a tour of venues taking 500- 1500 she is a flop or what? 

Britney is doing smaller venues in the US because the show had been performed there for years and thanks to Live Nation they signed great deals with companies and venues who requested her to come with some great offers.

In Europe she is doing some of the biggest indoor arenas, major ones, and selling out. She is also the headline act of two major festivals which is huge.

You just contradicted yourself. The truth is that she is playing theaters bc she can't sell out arenas in USA. The real reason she can't is bc she's tarnished her image as a live performer for the last 11 years, especially with Vegas.

1 hour ago, Mc54 said:

I got lucky in Vegas with her last May. She liked what I was wearing/my necklace and I had a legit conversation with her for about 2 minutes... while others in front of me got passed by so fast. It's all about her mood.

How the conversation was like??? Any tips?

When did she attempt to sell out arenas and not do it? And how would they know she couldn’t sell them without trying. It’s been 7 years since she toured America. 

Though the logic of why she couldn’t makes sense. She just hasn’t failed at it yet either. 

This is an industry, I doubt Britney has something to do with selecting the places and arenas she's performing at. She has a management team + a touring company to select and determine the audience in relation to the income. Of course she won't sell as much as her prime, time has changed and admitting she isnt as big as she used to be doesn't mean we are mean fans or even haters. 

16 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

You just contradicted yourself. The truth is that she is playing theaters bc she can't sell out arenas in USA. The real reason she can't is bc she's tarnished her image as a live performer for the last 11 years, especially with Vegas.

You know what? I’ll let you think that. Though every decent and smart person gets that the reason she is doing theaters at the Eastcoast in the US is because the show she is taking on the road has been performed IN THE US for years and years already. Plus, Live Nation secured great deals with the entertaintment locations she is heading to this July.

In Europe where she has not been active for years and years, she is selling out 20-  25 000 seat arenas. Because she’s an icon and the GP here wants to see her Vegas show.

If she would focus on a new album and promotion again without a Vegas show she would sell out arenas in the US. If that happens it’ll happen although I don’t think she has any intrest in doing heavy promotion again.

But if you’re a happier person if you get to bash her or think she has failed, then do your thing... I am happy and soon to be having a LIT night with my best friends when we’re going to POM watching Godney.

:mcwave:

16 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

You know what? I’ll let you think that. Though every decent and smart person gets that the reason she is doing theaters at the Eastcoast in the US is because the show she is taking on the road has been performed IN THE US for years and years already. Plus, Live Nation secured great deals with the entertaintment locations she is heading to this July.

In Europe where she has not been active for years and years, she is selling out 20-  25 000 seat arenas. Because she’s an icon and the GP here wants to see her Vegas show.

If she would focus on a new album and promotion again without a Vegas show she would sell out arenas in the US. If that happens it’ll happen although I don’t think she has any intrest in doing heavy promotion again.

But if you’re a happier person if you get to bash her or think she has failed, then do your thing... I am happy and soon to be having a LIT night with my best friends when we’re going to POM watching Godney.

:mcwave:

honey i aint readin this lol 

Archived