The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

What is this thread? Lol. She isn't playing big arenas because she can't sell out them and the US think she's retired or something. It's simple. I mean, she could (maybe), but people doesn't even know she's touring, just us. She didn't promote the tour, she basically just announced it via her ig (in january :cackling:). The girl doesn't care anymore, so why are you trying to put her like she's on top? She's not an active artist at all. She's just doing a job with the lowest energy possible and that's a huge F A C T ! :begone:

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

1 minute ago, tommy_boy said:

What is this thread? Lol. She isn't playing big arenas because she can't sell out them and the US think she's retired or something. It's simple. I mean, she could (maybe), but people doesn't even know she's touring, just us. She didn't promote the tour, she basically just announced it via her ig (in january :cackling:). The girl doesn't care anymore, so why are you trying to put her like she's on top? She's not an active artist at all. She's just doing a job with the lowest energy possible and that's a huge F A C T ! :begone:

Thanks! 

**** off. We just want her to do well as her fans, that doesn't mean we are hateful or whatever. I understand that she had the breakdown which was a really horrible time but it's time to make up her mind: does she want to be a pop star or not? A huge part of being a pop star is being on top of your game because who is popular switches really quickly, especially nowadays. It's not us without a sense of self, thank you very much :divaney:

23 minutes ago, Dirk said:

but 80-90% sold out is totally fine! 

I guess they don't want to do promo to fill arenas in the USA.

absolutely, although they did cheat many dates with the sales that they announced. they curtained off sections of the arena on many dates, making there appear to be less seats and then it still didn't sell out. for example, the Rose Garden in Portland seats over 20,000 for concerts. yet britney's sales for that date are listed as 7,718 / 8,717. they probably curtained off multiple sections of the arena. many artists do this to make the concerts look fuller, so you can't see the empty seats, and so they can release better sale numbers. they did this on the DWAD Tour too. 7.7k is not many seats but the arena could hold more than 8.7 - that's def way less than capacity.

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

not since 2009

1. Even though The Femme Fatale tour didn’t sell out every date, she did fill arenas in 2011. That tour did not flop.

Argument failed.

2. She did sell out big arenas last summer in Asia(not to mention Tel Aviv). Yet again without being active in the region and barely any promotion.

Argument failed. And, yet again:

3. She is doing some of the biggest arenas in Europe this summer and selling out. That without having an album out and without being active in Europe for years.

Argument failed.

I don’t know what your problem is. But you really need to put her down bc of some weird reason all the time. But I do know you need to do some research and also learn a little bit more about the business and how bookings, touring and that market works if you wanna come here like you know **** and tell us Britney isn’t successful anylonger.

Conclusion- you fail. 

Bye :mcwave:

3 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

1. Even though The Femme Fatale tour didn’t sell out every date, she did fill arenas in 2011. That tour did not flop.

Argument failed.

2. She did sell out big arenas last summer in Asia(not to mention Tel Aviv). Yet again without being active in the region and barely any promotion.

3. She is doing some of the biggest arenas in Europe this summer and selling out. That without having an album out and without being active in Europe for years.

Argument failed.

I don’t know what your problem is. But you really need to put her down bc of some weird reason all the time. But I do know you need to do some research and also learn a little bit more about the business and how bookings, touring and that market works if you wanna come here like you know **** and tell us Britney isn’t successful anylonger.

Conclusion- you fail. 

this

53 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Argument failed.

Argument failed.

Conclusion- you fail. 

you are so upset lol. and delusional you're the new cappy corn :blol: anyway my argument was against why she's performing in theaters in the USA.  so your whole response failed lol. 

:mcwave::mcwave::mcwave:

Archived