The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BOBIBCFBG said:

i just realized that britney and taylor are both in DC at the same time. britney spears, one of the worlds most famous pop stars of all time, is playing a small theater and taylor, a singer for 12 year olds, is playing the stadium.

how sad is this?

Taylor isn't even amazing at all, she only made herself relevant becuase all other true popstars suddenly stopped trying:tiffanynod:

I'd like to know what time does the show start in the Pacific Time, if ya'll are so kind to tell me :bigkiss:

I'm used to catching the POM Vegas threads at 9:00 PM, but I'm not sure if these concerts are gonna be at 9:00 as well, and I just have to subtract the difference in hours, or they're gonna start earlier or later, or what.

Edit: Countdown in the following link

https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/659937/britney-spears-piece-of-me-tour-opening-night

56 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

i just realized that britney and taylor are both in DC at the same time. britney spears, one of the worlds most famous pop stars of all time, is playing a small theater and taylor, a singer for 12 year olds, is playing the stadium.

Taylor keeps aiming for a younger audience (kids and pre-teens). It's kinda pathetic imo, she's been in the business for 12 years already. She should move on

2 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Dont you think that's her own fault?

Guest Diamond Horse

I will be away for the starting time / airing time, but I imagine the excitement to come home to Britney's videos. :shake: 

It is even more significant I am away for a business trip  though. :riri: 

Guest Diamond Horse
2 hours ago, WhatYouNeed said:

Me in my room watching the low quality videos of this 4 yearold show tomorrow

Animated GIF

It's Britney quality :) 

Archived