The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, joeylibcam said:

LOL! I’ll only have 20 seconds or less with her.

If you confidently speak to her like a normal person, she will answer your question. Just be sure to start talking right after you say hello, and be standing away from her and not facing the camera so they can’t/won’t take the picture. 

Advising from personal experience here. :)

1 hour ago, joeylibcam said:

How the conversation was like??? Any tips?

I just went in very high energy with her. The guy Rocco, who's head of security, basically plays the bad cop at the meet & greet, while Felicia plays the good cop. He tells you not to yell, scream, approach her too quickly, scare her, invade her space too much, etc. etc - mentions the Christina Grimmie incident to put it in perspective. Felicia comes in after and says she is very happy fans are there to see her, you just have to be approachable and ask her before you go in for anything. She hates the "handheart" thing, but doesn't mind funny photos, or a nice one, hugs from fans, just have to ask her first. I went in to her, she shook my hand, and I said "Can I hug you real quick?" and she said "omg sure" - and really embraced me. I guess it's all about how you come at her. She was great with me, i went 8th out of like 20 - and she was very friendly with everybody/we got complimented on our outfits (a lot of us were really dressed for the occasion) - she grabbed my necklace off my neck and was really engaging - it must just be the day and who she interacts with/how they are with her? 
 When we let go, she saw my necklace (Yurman black diamond cross) and she grabs it and goes "Wait this is the weirdest thing, I have the EXACT SAME necklace at home. I JUST got it out of my closet!" And I said "David Yurman?! Stop! Ugh, I love you Britney that's awesome! - ok let's do this!" And she laughed and grabbed me real close over my shoulder. I told her to have a great show and thanks for having me, and she said "you're so welcome sweetie have a great night!" and that was it. Short and sweet but she was so personable and lively. Just gotta have faith, I guess.

3 hours ago, NiceSpears said:

No you’re missing the FACTS... Britney is selling out huge arenas and outdoor venues world wide as well. But she is doing smaller indoor venues in the US because she has done the show in the states already for years and years. Live Nation probably hooked up some great offers to bring her around to venues where they wanted to book her, hence the somewhat random cities she’s going to. Very common for touring acts.

Without any recent music or anything really to be out there with she is doing the freaking O2 in London for three nights! And AccorHotels Arena(Bercy) in Paris for two concerts. As well as other major arenas such as MEN Arena, Telenor Arena, Sportpaleis, M- Benz Arena, The Hydro and so on. That’s major and the arenas to which artists touring in support of chart- topping records go to.

Plus, she is this years headliner to the Smukfest in Denmark and Brighton Pride which is HUGE. The internet exploded when it was announced.

I can ONLY see succes success sucess and the power of BRITNEY almost 20 years into her career. 

Boom :werk:

She isnt the only headliner at Smukfest, and the day she is Coming havent sold out - i think Shawn Mendes is the real headliner at Smukfest.

people from all over tur DK is coming to se her, Because they grew up with her music, and would like to See her again or for the first time.

I just hope i can survive the "Kim Larsen" show, så i can get a good place to stand during Britneys consert :gimmemoar:

1 hour ago, Mc54 said:

I just went in very high energy with her. The guy Rocco, who's head of security, basically plays the bad cop at the meet & greet, while Felicia plays the good cop. He tells you not to yell, scream, approach her too quickly, scare her, invade her space too much, etc. etc - mentions the Christina Grimmie incident to put it in perspective. Felicia comes in after and says she is very happy fans are there to see her, you just have to be approachable and ask her before you go in for anything. She hates the "handheart" thing, but doesn't mind funny photos, or a nice one, hugs from fans, just have to ask her first. I went in to her, she shook my hand, and I said "Can I hug you real quick?" and she said "omg sure" - and really embraced me. I guess it's all about how you come at her. She was great with me, i went 8th out of like 20 - and she was very friendly with everybody/we got complimented on our outfits (a lot of us were really dressed for the occasion) - she grabbed my necklace off my neck and was really engaging - it must just be the day and who she interacts with/how they are with her? 
 When we let go, she saw my necklace (Yurman black diamond cross) and she grabs it and goes "Wait this is the weirdest thing, I have the EXACT SAME necklace at home. I JUST got it out of my closet!" And I said "David Yurman?! Stop! Ugh, I love you Britney that's awesome! - ok let's do this!" And she laughed and grabbed me real close over my shoulder. I told her to have a great show and thanks for having me, and she said "you're so welcome sweetie have a great night!" and that was it. Short and sweet but she was so personable and lively. Just gotta have faith, I guess.

So jealous!!!

2 hours ago, Avatar said:

When did she attempt to sell out arenas and not do it? And how would they know she couldn’t sell them without trying. It’s been 7 years since she toured America. 

Though the logic of why she couldn’t makes sense. She just hasn’t failed at it yet either. 

FF Tour wasn't sold out and there were many dates of DWAD that weren't close to selling out.

Archived