The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, muffin monstah said:

When we were even younger that 12 we were listening to Britney, so I don't understand the hate. The only fault for "singing" and "dancing" to small crowd these days it's on B.:gimmemoar:

They just pressed. 

Taylor has fans of all ages which is why she slays. Not to mention she cares about her fans. 

Britney doesn’t want to do anything relevant so there is no way she will appear. Even if they tell her it’s okay to lip synch to taylor’s Lyrics 

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Pitbull... is he the opener will probably start at 8? 

Since Britney is flying coach now because her team has to pay I’m still dying to see how cheap Pom is going to be. 

I actually think I’m going to buy popcorn later. 

It makes more sense to fly Commercial in terms of ecological impact.

Flying is already pretty bad at polluting for not much, so I'd rather have my idol fly commercial. 

3 minutes ago, ydmc said:

It makes more sense to fly Commercial in terms of ecological impact.

Flying is already pretty bad at polluting for not much, so I'd rather have my idol fly commercial. 

Normally I wouldn’t knock it but she rarely would fly commercial when PH was paying for it. So that isn’t the reason. It’s literally the money, which is concerning for the Pom tour. 

2 minutes ago, Exemi said:

Only in Europe

So there is no opener for the us tour? 

1 hour ago, G L O R Y said:

Is she really performing here today?

04.jpg

What??? Lol seriously? What is that stage supposed to hold? It can only fits her and maybe 4 dancers. XD

In the meantime Beyoncé menaged to sell out a whole stadium here.... unbelievable. 

Just now, zone said:

Now for real are u kidding me?

I'm not kidding you, this is the reason why I'm not seeing her tonight or tomorrow.  :imok:

I saw her in vegas , but I won't pay for these overpriced tickets just to see half of her props into that messy place, there's no even a catwalk :cackling:

Archived