New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

She looks amazing... God, britney can't ever do right with some of you :sickofu:

Omg agree! I don’t see what is wrong with the short dresses. When you have that body at your age, flaunt the hell out of it

Just now, dcsjr06 said:

Omg agree! I don’t see what is wrong with the short dresses. When you have that body at your age, flaunt the hell out of it

I think from the little we seen, she looks gorgeous asf! Everyone complains she's not doing anything, then when she is working her *** off, they still find things to point out or point out what they "wish" she was doing or what she should look like *facepalm*. I'm just grateful for every small thing she does :hehehe: and as you say, she's killing it! I personally, would wear a bandage dress like that and i'm nearly 30 :haha:

22 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

She looks amazing... God, britney can't ever do right with some of you :sickofu:

It's tacky as **** and makes her look dated. And I stand by that. :sassybrit:

Ya'll want her to go #1 and have big streaming numbers, but then simultaneously accept less-than-the-best when it comes to her styling, dancing, singing, production and everything else.

Do you want A-list, or do you want less?

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS.

11 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

It's tacky as **** and makes her look dated. And I stand by that. :sassybrit:

Ya'll want her to go #1 and have big streaming numbers, but then simultaneously accept less-than-the-best when it comes to her styling, dancing, singing, production and everything else.

Do you want A-list, or do you want less?

MAKE UP YOUR MINDS.

How about let the delusion that she will be "Primney" again, Go.

No diva's from the 80's - 90's are "big" anymore. Live with it and just be grateful for everything she does.

3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She literally has the best legs in pop music history. Why do you guys hate when she shows them off? Wtf :ririshade1:

Because it looks like her vag is going to pop out of the bottom.

**** doesn't have to mean dressing like Brooke Hogan. It's possible to show off her legs while still leaving room for her to bend over without her pu$$y hanging out. :idgi:

6 minutes ago, It'sJodieeB!tch said:

How about let the delusion that she will be "Primney" again, Go.

No diva's from the 80's - 90's are "big" anymore. Live with it and just be grateful for everything she does.

How about spend some money on a stylist for public appearances?

She's got the cash.

r3CkHor.jpg

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

She's got the cash.

http://i.imgur.com/r3CkHor.jpg

Any true brit fan knows the last thing Britney ever cared about was what you or any of the public had to say about her regarding her "Style" (Even though she looks damn flawless *Files nails*). She doesn't care about her "image" like most people. She's a down to earth southern girl who'll happily go out in a crop top and jeans over a $10,000 versace dress. Just gtf over it already. Personally she look's great and as per usual, it's you f'tards that always pick out a problem with EVERY damn thing she does or wears. What's the odds you're under 20 :haha: would explain alot 

4 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She's got the cash.

http://i.imgur.com/r3CkHor.jpg

She's 36. The last thing she cares about (as she said many times herself) is popularity or chart success. She releases music because, well dur, it's what she loves doing. She doesn't do it to try become primeney again. Let the delusion go already and stop holding on to something that was 10 years ago. 

Archived