New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya'll I haven't read the thread (just skimmed) but please don't get your hopes up this will be anything more than this: 

20 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Hi! My children are growing up so fast! I love sushi and I love Instagram. I'm working on new music, but I can't tell anything yet. I feel so excited for this tour, there will be some small changes. Thanks bye!

End

It's just a small little hype for the tour likely. I would be surprised if she even mentioned new music. I certainly don't think this is the start of a new era lol. 

But, I did message my friend who's going to the concert with me and she said she's gonna tune in for it. You know how Britney brings in them ratings!:rihclap:

9 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

They look great but kinda boring to see her everything all the time :cutebrit:

They are still much better than her shorts,not the jean ones,you know what i mean :yaknow: 

I loved the styling for her Glory photoshoots -- V Magazine, Marie Claire, Flaunt Magazine.

Her promo tour in the UK was great, too.

It's really obvious when they pay someone to style her vs. when she styles herself.

24 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I loved the styling for her Glory photoshoots -- V Magazine, Marie Claire, Flaunt Magazine.

Her promo tour in the UK was great, too.

It's really obvious when they pay someone to style her vs. when she styles herself.

I loved them too.I hope we'll see more in the future.

It really is! 

Archived