• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, TheSmasher said:

I hope they talk about new music.. im starvinggg :qtbrit:

41 minutes ago, Buttoneyed said:

i can't wait for her vague answer when she will be asked about new music

"Any updates on music?"

"I'm working with some producers I like, taking my time.. you'll have to wait and see"

1 hour ago, dcsjr06 said:

Just saw a commercial for Entertainment Tonight and it showed her while it said “Only we’re with Britney while she talks about her return to touring.”

Description in my guide says “Britney Spears Leaves Las Vegas to hit the road”

She is promoting the tour. NYRE was a promotion for the tour; we just didn’t know it was at the time. A vast majority of you should give her a little more credit and be a little more optimistic about this tour.

How did she look was it like a sit down interview or standing like the video interview we had from the original Make me set?

11 minutes ago, timito said:

How did she look was it like a sit down interview or standing like the video interview we had from the original Make me set?

I don't think she appeared or he would have said.

Ok so it was all very quick bc they showed other topics they are featuring tonight. Then it closed with approx. 7 seconds of the “only we’re with Britney...” & everything else I said in my OP. I took a video of it from my tv, and I’m working on getting a screenshot uploaded of what they did show with her. 

Because they showed a few seconds of footage from Vegas POM in her TTWE costume blowing a kiss to the audience and then they showed like a behind the scenes photo shoot of Britney posing with ET’s host, Nancy O’Dell. But the 2-3 second footage shown in the commercial was from the side so it wasn’t a headshot view. But from what I could tell from the side, she looked **** af in the dress she was wearing, it was very short & her *** was very tight and stunning in it. And it did look like her hair & makeup looked great.

Regarding the comments of hoping new music is discussed: I’d be shocked if the interviewer obviously didn’t ask that question. Obv I am dying for reliable tea about it straight from Britney’s own mouth, rather than these insider Twitter accounts. But like someone said, it’s very likely we’ll get a vague response as always, like “coming very soon” and/or “it’s a big secret right now.” Although, on the other hand, the Pitbull feature has been confirmed for what, a couple wks now? And I don’t see them doing this interview prior to then, therefore, I don’t see why she wouldn’t be willing to comment on that. But I wouldn’t have high expectations for detailed info about her own new either buzz single, lead single or B10. I’m hoping she’ll somehow shut down these dumb *** Apple Pie rumors that are getting old af imo. But since the reason for the interview is about returning to the touring life after a Vegas residency, there HAS to be details about how different the POM world tour show will differ from the Vegas POM, if new songs are added, etc.

**BUT THE ONE THING I ASK** is that ET in the past has advertised Britney and put a topic about her in their guide descriptions and it ends up lasting like a minute, maybe 2 mins long. SO, if it’s disappointing, please don’t blame the messenger  lol  BUT... they’re “with her” to talk about returning to touring, so keep that in mind that it’s not all recycled stuff.

If I I get this pic uploaded & posted, which I should figure out because I figured it out when no one believed me that I met Larry by the elevators after the NYE show... then that’ll be in a new comment. :)  and you’re very welcome to those who thanked me so you could set it up on your DVRs. 

7 minutes ago, dcsjr06 said:

Ok so it was all very quick bc they showed other topics they are featuring tonight. Then it closed with approx. 7 seconds of the “only we’re with Britney...” & everything else I said in my OP. I took a video of it from my tv, and I’m working on getting a screenshot uploaded of what they did show with her. 

Because they showed a few seconds of footage from Vegas POM in her TTWE costume blowing a kiss to the audience and then they showed like a behind the scenes photo shoot of Britney posing with ET’s host, Nancy O’Dell. But the 2-3 second footage shown in the commercial was from the side so it wasn’t a headshot view. But from what I could tell from the side, she looked **** af in the dress she was wearing, it was very short & her *** was very tight and stunning in it. And it did look like her hair & makeup looked great.

Regarding the comments of hoping new music is discussed: I’d be shocked if the interviewer obviously didn’t ask that question. Obv I am dying for reliable tea about it straight from Britney’s own mouth, rather than these insider Twitter accounts. But like someone said, it’s very likely we’ll get a vague response as always, like “coming very soon” and/or “it’s a big secret right now.” Although, on the other hand, the Pitbull feature has been confirmed for what, a couple wks now? And I don’t see them doing this interview prior to then, therefore, I don’t see why she wouldn’t be willing to comment on that. But I wouldn’t have high expectations for detailed info about her own new either buzz single, lead single or B10. I’m hoping she’ll somehow shut down these dumb *** Apple Pie rumors that are getting old af imo. But since the reason for the interview is about returning to the touring life after a Vegas residency, there HAS to be details about how different the POM world tour show will differ from the Vegas POM, if new songs are added, etc.

**BUT THE ONE THING I ASK** is that ET in the past has advertised Britney and put a topic about her in their guide descriptions and it ends up lasting like a minute, maybe 2 mins long. SO, if it’s disappointing, please don’t blame the messenger  lol  BUT... they’re “with her” to talk about returning to touring, so keep that in mind that it’s not all recycled stuff.

If I I get this pic uploaded & posted, which I should figure out because I figured it out when no one believes me that I met Larry by the elevators after the NYE show... then that’ll be in a new comment. :)  and you’re very welcome to those who thanked me so you could set it up on your DVRs. 

the interview could be long or 10 sec short?:yasqueen:

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

She looks great! 

Probably when she was asked about new music, she grabbed a cardboard with an apple emoji :apple: printed on it, showed it to the camera and said "thanks, that's all" and left lol 

:gloria:

Or brought an actual apple with her to the interview, holds it up to the camera with a wink. Then says she’s gotta run while chewing her gum. God love her <3

Archived