New Britney Interview On ET Tonight

dcsjr06

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Brichney.

Yeah, it was awful to watch. It feels like one of them FF era interviews. The reptilian tongue movement she makes every two seconds and the awkward, forced laughter, the type of questions, the damn black-color eye contacts, everything was bad. No thanks. 

7 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

But... Britney isn’t that deep.

Duiring the BJ era her team allowed interviewers to ask her more hard hitting questions about heartbreak, ending an engagement, gay people, gay rights etc and she had the same clunky answer learned off for most and then spluttered 2 or 3 meaningless words for her other answers.

She’s literally an average person with immense wealth. She loves her kids, fitness and food.

She doesn’t write her own music so she can’t enthuse about that, she no longer plays instruments or sings so can’t talk about that, she clearly has lost her love for dance, she isn’t political or involved in any massive form of activism, her side projects are mainly cash grabs she has no involvement in besides (sometimes) turning up for a photoshoot, she no longer gets extreme passion on stage...

I honestly feel sorry for interviewers having to drag interesting info out of her. It must be so intimidating sitting opposite her pursing her lips and side eyeing Adam for 4 minutes.

Close the thread.

You CAN'T ask her to talk with passion about her job because she HAS NO passion at all!

1 hour ago, Mario said:

Ok — so whether you hated or enjoyed her ET interview

i don't think anybody enjoyed that interview :mcorangu: (maybe besides cappycorn but theres those types of fan in every fanbase). ppl either really hate it, or neutral towards it. I'm just neutral... i mean it's just a  30second interview.

Am laughing internally at ppl analyzing and going the **** in on that 30sec interview like britney wrote a shakespearean-length play or something:mcorangu:

17 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

You are right, 2013ney was perfection 

THIS.

2013ney was honestly LIFE. No lip fillers, ONLY forehead Botox, nose job and eye lift. Not that she needed the nose job, but it didn’t make a huge difference. 

The eye lift and the forehead Botox was on point.

beautiful year 

On 7/4/2018 at 8:11 PM, Goku said:

what a mess. :mcorangu:

FFney all over again, she looks bored and indifferent at the questions.

i don’t understand why her team keeps using those random tv shows to promote her stuff, it’s chip. Can you imagine Madonna or Beyoncé doing a basic interview for ET? 

If you wanna promote the tour, do some magazine’s interviews.

Even less people buy magazines than watch cable.....

On 7/4/2018 at 11:15 PM, Spearsfan said:

I think ppl are freaking out because she does so little and she doesn’t care to try when she does the little. She should give it her all. 

Ive accepted since BJ that Britney Spears the artist and person we loved is basically non existent anymore. 

Im here for the music but we never get any music so it can be rough. I think that’s why so many ppl are freaking out. 

9 albums in 19 years is a lot, tbh...

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

But I don’t think anyone is asking her to talk about her breakdown or things happening in her house you know? 

Watching her older interviews, she was young and naive in some, yes. And was she Einstein in them? No. But she also sounded sure of herself and was able to just simply talk about her work. It was like having a convo with your girlfriend. Now it’s either she has no clue what to say and is being fed lines or she’d rather be talking about something else. Which makes me sad that a performer has nothing to say about their work. :-/ 

Maybe she’s influenced by her environment, it’s almost like she’s in a bubble. I’m sure she kinda started it seeing as the media tore her apart and I remember in the past she was like an open book but I suppose the media used it against her and it caused her to close off. Then now her handlers are kinda treating her like a baby so it’s almost like Stockholm syndrome and now accustomed to this lifestyle of being taken care of.

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, joanhs said:

I've heard it's because he made her do the interview, and when she looked at him it was the "get me out of here" signal, but he had promised journalists 5 questions or 5 minutes.

That seems right seeing as she was like that during the mtv countdown.

She’s given a million terrible boring interviews, let’s not meltdown over another one. Whilst she is in the C ship this is all we will ever get really and then even after will probably be even less. As the years go on she seems to be less and less invested in her brand that’s the sad truth as frustrating as it is!

1 hour ago, cheri said:

what do u mean btw we never get any music? :cackling:

bomt 99: 14 songs

oops 00: 14 songs

britney 01: 15 songs

itz 03: 14 songs

itz dvd: girls & boys

GHMP 04: my prerogative, ive just begun, do somethin

chaotic ep 05: chaotic, someday i will understand, mona lisa, over to you now

b in the mix 05: and then we kiss

blackout 07: 15 songs

circus 08: 19 songs

singles collection 2009: 3

femme fatale 2011: 17 songs

glory 2016: 18 songs

the upcoming pitshit single

thats not counting the standalone/promo singles like ooh la ****, fugly girls, and ALL the leaked songs we actually never paid to listen to. we got them for FREE and there will be more leaked in the future too I'm sure :cackling:

michael jackson had 10 studio albums out before he died and he was 50 so :cackling: 

just because u may not like some of the songs doesn't mean u "never get any music" :cackling:

Because my whole post wasn’t talking about this last decade or anything :ririshade2:

The gaps of not getting a lot of new music has greatly increased. Not releasing singles make the gaps seem longer. 

Archived