ANY DAY NOW - Britney x "Apple Pie" Meltdown Countdown – The Official Popcorn Thread

none

3 minutes ago, JKW said:

If nothing will get released it means there was probably NO plan to release something and everything was just made up. I dont believe such a big scrapp Will happen again after te while make me video scrapp drama. Just... no

and that picture on set was obviously for her New pride perfume

I'd agree with you but I honestly don't think they'd drop that much money on a photoshoot for basically a double flanker.  They'd just use an old photo or an unreleased one from another shoot.  Or if they did a new shoot they would just do a cheap studio setup.  That place they rented out is for major productions.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, IRunAway said:

I'd agree with you but I honestly don't think they'd drop that much money on a photoshoot for basically a double flanker.  They'd just use an old photo or an unreleased one from another shoot.  Or if they did a new shoot they would just do a cheap studio setup.  That place they rented out is for major productions.

The perfume industry is big business for her. The gay market is also HUGE at the moment, and didnt she recently won some kind of gay award? It does make sense to me.

She's at the point of her career where her perfume commercials are more iconic then her music videos. :wontcry:

2 minutes ago, JKW said:

oh and by the way:

1) 90% sure that the pitbull collab wil be out when piece of me starts?

2) What about that apple pie song? that means releasing two singles in just 3 weeks?

Doesnt make sense to me. This is all pure crap. :ohreallylol:

Exactly, the only song we are getting it's pitbull collab, 

apple pie pie never exists, 

and the video Britney shot , was for the pitbull Marc Anthony collab video 

6 minutes ago, Paulino999 said:

Exactly, the only song we are getting it's pitbull collab, 

apple pie pie never exists, 

and the video Britney shot , was for the pitbull Marc Anthony collab video 

It does start to make sense considering there were only two dancers there so it might be just because it’s a part of the video she is in they didn’t need that many people in the shot with her. 

26 minutes ago, mauureee said:

britney apple pie is ready for this friday

Resultado de imagen para britney runs bathroom gif

no no no  wait it got scrapped

you can go to hawaii now

no no noo wait! Change your destiny

I choose my own destiny :imcute:

(to not believe that bs t4ts account, at this point no one should  :flop:)

Archived