Here's Your First Look At Britney Spears' New Kenzo Endorsement

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

I'm actually really excited for this. This is the cool image Britney has been needing for a while. I'm excited to get a really good photoshoot with high fashion clothing too, not another Randee or low-budget random photoshoot.

Ppl need to stop saying her name. Could be like Bloody Mary. Instead of saying her name three times in a mirror, if you say Randee three times by a light she may appear. 

The horror 

1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Ppl need to stop saying her name. Could be like Bloody Mary. Instead of saying her name three times in a mirror, if you say Randee three times by a light she may appear. 

The horror 

And the worst part is, you'd be too blinded by their photography to even see where they are. There'd be nowhere to run. You'd spend the remainder of your life, staring into the blinding light while hearing the camera clicking for eternity. 

19372710-sun-background-with-gradient-me

Can't wait. For once she's doing something right, im excited.

Also dont want to get my hopes up, but could the video feature a Britney song? I mean usually there is a song in their videos and since Britney is a singer i mean it would make sense. It could feature a new single. 

Archived