[SECRET PROJECT] PHOTOSHOOT + COMMERCIAL

xoxo, Stan.

46 minutes ago, Doug said:

Britney: One More Time residency is coming y’all, I told you to bookmark me :groovin:

I actually thought on the same name for a new residency in Vegas. "Britney: One More Time" sounds really good for a second residency there :bang:

But, If things follow what we think. First a tour to celebrate her 20yos and then a residency at MGM in 2019. The tour could be named "Britney: Live In Concert" just as the Asia Tour

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

Not here for it if true. People will just do side by side comprisons, say how old Britney looks and how stiff her dancing is nowadays. :meltdown:

This, plus i think they rely way too much on her past nowadays. Why can't she actually move her *** and work on new things instead of digging up some old stuff and re-work it or refer new stuff to it. Do they think what she's doing will be more successful because it relates to something that was successful in the past? I don't understand the logic.
For her 20th anniversary she should do something big that she never done before, that's all. I'm not here for a "something 2.0" or anything that refers to her past work because she's too lazy to reinvent herself.

7 minutes ago, Caroline77 said:

This, plus i think they rely way too much on her past nowadays. Why can't she actually move her *** and work on new things instead of digging up some old stuff and re-work it or refer new stuff to it. Do they think what she's doing will be more successful because it relates to something that was successful in the past? I don't understand the logic.
For her 20th anniversary she should do something big that she never done before, that's all. I'm not here for a "something 2.0" or anything that refers to her past work because she's too lazy to reinvent herself.

This!

Is she still gonna be playing "I know I might be young but..." when she's 40? :weusay:

8 hours ago, xoxo, Stan. said:

rlxtsz.png

BABY. ONE. MORE. TIME. REMAKE. :umomg::umomg::umomg::umomg::umomg::umomg:

A friend sent me this from this forum called UKMIX. 

I don’t really believe this in some senses. I used to work for the agency that reps Peter and “music videos” isn’t really his style. He does work with celebs a lot or videos for vogue but I can’t see it being for that HONESTLY, based on what he isn’t usually booked for. 

22 minutes ago, urawomanizerrr said:

I don’t really believe this in some senses. I used to work for the agency that reps Peter and “music videos” isn’t really his style. He does work with celebs a lot or videos for vogue but I can’t see it being for that HONESTLY, based on what he isn’t usually booked for. 

Also besides what I said above, I can see some of the team was in LA on Nov 9 (Britney posted Nov 10th) and after that they went to Louisiana. Not sure if that has anything to do w it! 

:mhm:

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, Caroline77 said:

I doubt it’s Britney’s idea to delve into her past. We all know Britney and she likes to keep it fresh and new, and that’s why she has her old hits remixed or re worked just to keep her interested in them. I know she doesn’t hate her old music but she does act a bit embarrassed with some of her old work so I’m sure if she had her way she would totally do more new material.It’s her team that is marketing her as a nostalgia act. They know it’s the safe route and we know team Britney is all about doing it safe because they are all senior citizens that need money for their bedazzled motor carts. 

7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I doubt it’s Britney’s idea to delve into her past. We all know Britney and she likes to keep it fresh and new, and that’s why she has her old hits remixed or re worked just to keep her interested in them. I know she doesn’t hate her old music but she does act a bit embarrassed with some of her old work so I’m sure if she had her way she would totally do more new material.It’s her team that is marketing her as a nostalgia act. They know it’s the safe route and we know team Britney is all about doing it safe because they are all senior citizens that need money for their bedazzled motor carts. 

Kinda agree, it's sure they always take the safe route but at the same time let's not act like if Britney was disapproving this situation, i think it's easy to put all the wrongs on Britney's team. It's not like she would be very invested and work her *** off like a Beyonce if her team would follow her ideas and let her in control lol, she most likely would stay at home doing childish paintings instead and wanting absolutely 0 promo plans, and her team would have to hire body doubles and Myah Marie to compensate her lack of investment. :zoomzoom: 

We can't blame her team for everything tbh. Clearly i believe they do the best they can with what they have which is a lazy britney and since Britney doesn't give a **** anymore , well... there's not much left for them to do. They manage other artists and she's the only one always having everything being so shitty. I'm not saying what they do is perfect but at the same time Britney isn't helping and since she doesn't want to put any effort in anything it's pretty obvious they won't lose their time for her, same as her label.

Archived