[SECRET PROJECT] PHOTOSHOOT + COMMERCIAL

xoxo, Stan.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

kind of a remake :calculating: in a set that looks like NY, with Japanese signs in the background, and her wearing an overall (kind of) 

I can't make the connection to BOMT, maybe she's dreaming all that at the end, but anyway, how would that help to promote a show? Sounds more like those crazy MTV ads that don't make any sense 

Maybe they didn't do both commercial and photoshoot on the same day. This is suspicious though

It'd make sense for me,  if she does a World Tour with the Biggest Hits setlist she had on POM, to make a comercial with her most iconic music video 
(maybe she'll do more remakes of other vídeos? :umsaywhat:)
(The more i think about it, the more unlikely it seems to me :sendinglove:)

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

did that person give any more details? one can't just say something like that and leave pretending that people believes it. And no one that hears that from someone, that supposedly works with that guy, would end the conversation without asking for more details

Let's make an account there and ask the dude :staysalty:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

:ohcrap: I forgot about that. Actually I just assumed it was some random peasant trying to be popular, but now it's even more confusing

He uses a Oasis avatar and doesn't seem to be a Britney fan tbh. But maybe you're right 

If this turn out to be true I'll be really surprised because it's actually a great idea

6 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I think it’s something for a new residency to coincide with her 20 year anniversary in 2019. It should be called “...Baby One Last Time”. Or maybe use that title for her farewell tour.  

There's no way they filmed a commercial for a residency that would be over a year away. Realistically it's probably a commercial for a 20th anniversary tour or celebration considering it's a "remake" of her first single.

Archived