Britney: Piece Of Me (December 27th) Unofficial Thread

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Makeup looks better than usual.
Work ***** outfits is not bad, but she needed something to cover her arms (like black, long gloves) because it feels kind of "empty". It's better than I expected it to be though! :)
The Toxic one is better  than the candy wrap nightmare. It suits her better, but I really don't know why it's red! It's a jungle session, it should be green or maybe brown :(

She performed with good energy though, even if she messed up this Work ***** part a little:

killer body

Don't ya know bright colors in the jungle are.... toxic??

I thought her look, energy, and performance was  great. It was nice to see her confidence slaying us plebeians.

1 hour ago, LostInAnImage said:

I know this probably means I'm stuck in the early 2000's, but I genuinely believe (still believe!) she would've looked much better performing in this outfit than in either one of the new costumes.

It doesn't make sense because this trend came back in regular fashion and she won't wear it to perform lol. Please wear pants and shorts with crop tops please!!!! 

7 hours ago, Alice X said:

I'm sorry but that's not good. :lemmetellu: The constant hair-touching, the lack of hips movement (out of laziness) are disturbing AF. Girl, this is going to be immortalized with a DVD, are you SURE you want it to be that bad? :imok:

1) y'all need to chill tf out! None of you are professional anythings in the arts and entertainment field so your opinions are subjective and based on extreme scrutiny from having seen POM day in day out. 

2) they are most likely only filming extra footage NYE promo, not a whole DVD. I know y'all judge her team hardcore, but they aren't gonna film a whole DVD with a single camera setup. 

15 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

1) y'all need to chill tf out! None of you are professional anythings in the arts and entertainment field so your opinions are subjective and based on extreme scrutiny from having seen POM day in day out. 

2) they are most likely only filming extra footage NYE promo, not a whole DVD. I know y'all judge her team hardcore, but they aren't gonna film a whole DVD with a single camera setup. 

You're pressed AF :tiffcackle:

And how do you know that I don't work in the filed of arts and entertainment? :ineedthetruth:

28 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

I'm sorry Simon Cowell, I apologize for my lack of knowledge. I forgot your direction in Cirque Du Soleil changed history and whatever you say goes

18 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

I'm sorry Simon Cowell, I apologize for my lack of knowledge. I forgot your direction in Cirque Du Soleil changed history and whatever you say goes

I'm not that either. You're making an inappropriate leap.

My bottom-line point is that y'all are being hyper critical. For being a "fan" site you all are worse that the comments section on YouTube. Everyone just needs to chill. 

Archived