Britney: Piece Of Me (December 27th) Unofficial Thread

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I know this probably means I'm stuck in the early 2000's, but I genuinely believe (still believe!) she would've looked much better performing in this outfit than in either one of the new costumes.

every singer wears pants on stage. Beyonce is the only one that wears leotards throughout her shows. The rest wear pants, shorts, skirts, catsuits and a lot of other things. Madonna, rihanna and many others didn't wear a single leotard in any of their shows last year. It's not a trend like many people keep saying. Britney can wear pants and crop tops whenever she wants but prefers to stay comfortable wearing leotards

23 minutes ago, I'mAMomNow said:

I'm not that either. You're making an inappropriate leap.

My bottom-line point is that y'all are being hyper critical. For being a "fan" site you all are worse that the comments section on YouTube. Everyone just needs to chill. 

Just like the comment section in YouTube, here we can express our opinions. And quite frankly, my opinion is not always positive, yet I'm still a fan...:umsaywhat:

Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

I don't get why they want to do cheap though, they're not on a tight budget surely! Like taking the WB hat back every night - sooo cheap!!!

i'm still asking myself were are her pants? or were is the nice show dress. maybe those clothing items are hiding with amy in the closet.

Someone else said it perfectly but I'm too lazy to go back and quote them:

The sparkly VS million dollar bra knockoff outfit looks great while she's in motion.

The new red "costume" is a ******* travesty. :nochillbrit: It's not even remotely flattering, Brinni. It's like you took the fruit roll ups comments here and found one that really resembles a Fruit Roll Up.

I'm not judging anything else until it airs.

9 minutes ago, hardtoforgetya said:

i'm still asking myself were are her pants? or were is the nice show dress. maybe those clothing items are hiding with amy in the closet.

Ha yes maybe Amy has seen them somewhere?! Or is wearing them...! LOL. You're absolutely right, she looks like a doll in a beautiful dress, equally beautiful in casual jeans too. They don't have to be super expensive either if they;re that hung up on cost - I just don't get it, they could be so creative!

Archived