Britney: Piece Of Me (December 27th) Unofficial Thread

MakeMeFweaky

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I kinda like the new POM "break" :ricackle:

when you think it couldn't get worse......

she must be trolling. LIKE REALLY.  she should change her therapist. I'm having a meltdown right now, why nobody tell her to just stop this mess? 

:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown: 

womanizer break will be changed in.. 3. 2.. 1... :groovin:

like how many decent choreo parts are left now? 

2 minutes ago, portrait said:

she must be trolling. LIKE REALLY.  she should change her therapist. I'm having a meltdown right now, why nobody tell her to just stop this mess? 

I know, right? I can't believe she thinks she dances a lot :meltdown: The wost thing is that there are fans who think that this is amazing and she's doing great.. I bet it's the same with her team.

6 minutes ago, portrait said:

if you don't pay too much attention when you're watching, it's not that bad lol

POM was always one of the most lackluster performances since the beginning, and then it got worse when she removed the choreo from the chorus, which wasn't that good to begin with. Now the only sad part about the new break, is that the old break was the only time of the show where she did the leg lift, which is her signature move from every tour. Now its completely gone.

But tbh, I was more pissed when she changed the Baby/Oops break. That was a really sad day. She has a compulsion for fixing things when they aren't broken, whether is a choreo, an outfit, her makeup.

My god that choreo for Boys, compared to the original video and the choreo during the other tours. What a disgrace. Same with Crazy. My god. Arms arms and more arms, holyfkkkk.

edit: just watched a bunch of others. Toxic is another disgrace. Wow. No I haven't been living under a rock but I havent' really watched tour vids since the Circus tour I think, all of this is just sad. They're all so similar, arms and more arms and jumps and skips and just disappointing all around.

Archived