The sad truth

Lantis

Just now, Kevney said:

they don't take the time to think any of this, don;t be delusional.

You are delusional thinking after vmas, billboard, etc ,.. gp think Britney is amazing for her great and beautiful live voice... the main problem with Britney is she is not a performer anymore and she is a singer and never sings live ... people are expecting live vocals for a singer You know :imok:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

You are delusional thinking after vmas, billboard, etc ,.. gp think Britney is amazing for her great and beautiful live voice... the main problem with Britney is she is not a performer anymore and she is a singer and never sings live ... people are expecting live vocals for a singer You know :imok:

the reach is cute i must say :sneer:

6 hours ago, Diaz said:

Well... If she ended her career years ago a lot of people would still make money with her name... so why can she make her money being the way she want it to be? Honestly, is kinda a retirement, but she still making music and stuff for fun. If somebody follow her ok.. if not, it's ok for her too... let's discuss seriously, do you think if she wanted do just end everything she could have a normal life?

I think she could live a semi normal life tbh she has millions she has no reason to work 

BRITNEY IS OVER. 

She's done. That ship's sailed long ago.

Whatever success and relevance she still has remaining is just her riding out the waves from her previous accomplishments.

The Army lost over 60% of it's population, and is continuously bleeding out. She's failed to gain new fans in the past 5 years, and she was never able to establish the GP's support after the comeback.

She was never a good singer, always had a weak voice from the start. 

What she had was her beauty, *** appeal (controversy), and stage presence. She's a product, and those 3 things were her selling features. 

Today, she has none of those.

The selling Britney formula was:  Beauty + ***/Notoriety + Choreography = GP + fanbase support =  Sales

Now, y'all can keep arguing whether you think commercial success or stage presence or good choreography etc. are important or not.

One thing's for sure: She's not selling, because she lost all that she had to offer, and it's all her fault.

She can't sing. She doesn't dance. She looks a mess most of the time.

What does she have left? Nostalgia will eventually run out and it will.

Only she can change her fate. Time will tell, Britney. :mattafact:

Y'all are so sloppy. I've been to POM several times and I always leave with the most happy heart. She's in a great place, is truly happy and looks great. The dancing is just fine! It's not Primeney but it's above or equal to everyone else out there. Let Britney do whatever the heck she wants. I for one am super excited for what's next! 

The thing is to people outside her fan base who aren’t comparing to circus tour or any arena tour she’s done the production DOES appear top notch. Which to some extent it is. She flies from a tree, has huge projections and the everytime section is amazing. 

To casual viewers as well as long as she has energy they really can’t tell she’s scrapping choreo or forgetting and making it up as she goes. We are the ones that watch her Instagram videos daily.

8 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

With that many people around her I still don't get how someone can get a total make over through plastic surgery/fillers and Botox whatever without anyone giving her psychological treatment. She's still under a conservatorship, after all.... That is one of the many things the cs should protect her from.

So the question is, was her conservator onboard with all these things? And why would he be, if not trying to refresh the face and therefore the career and image of the label Britney spears?

Exactly. Shows that she needed and needs a better circle of professional people around her. At least she isn't partying or drinking and is with health and gym freak Sam Asghari--that's one good thing about currentney..she loves to stay in shape. Big plus! Now just leave your beautiful face alone!!

1 hour ago, andy131 said:

Y'all are so sloppy. I've been to POM several times and I always leave with the most happy heart. She's in a great place, is truly happy and looks great. The dancing is just fine! It's not Primeney but it's above or equal to everyone else out there. Let Britney do whatever the heck she wants. I for one am super excited for what's next! 

Britney is the sloppy one, and you, my dear, are delusional :wigsnatched:

No one is forcing Britbrit to do anything. I just stated my opinion on the matter and you didn't like it. :imok:

But good for you for being excited. More power to you :wigsnatched:  Britney needs people like you for sure during these tough times :sneer:

7 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Because it determines the number of singles and investment in further album production. We have undergone two consecutive albums with only 2 singles. 

Commercial success would also open the opportunity for a world tour and the quality (budget) for the album and the era's treatment. 

In terms of artistry is has nothing to do, in terms of treatment it really has to. Do you really want more music videos ala Randee's? Instead of professional directors like LaChapelle, Joseph Kahan, Francis Lawrence, Akerlund or even the more recent Ben Mor :mhmsureny:

Oh, come on. Britney is not a woman who can deal with the excess of fame. The b-army has to assimilate it and be happy with what they have. Also, directors like Randee are the only ones who can deal with it, remember that the original video of "Make me" did not come out due to the traumas of B

50 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Oh, come on. Britney is not a woman who can deal with the excess of fame. The b-army has to assimilate it and be happy with what they have. Also, directors like Randee are the only ones who can deal with it, remember that the original video of "Make me" did not come out due to the traumas of B

We do not have to be happy for anything. She should care about her career more. Who said she needs to be Beyoncé... no one but we don't want half assing and excuses. 

29 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

Compared to femme fatale tour, POM is amazing she moves better than she did in circus and femme fatale even when she is half assing.  Look up some FF videos...to get a reminder. 

I agree with FF but not Circus. 

Anyways the praise with FF is not Britney but the production and remixes. 

Britney was a mess during FF but that doesn't make POM good neither 

9 hours ago, Fab britney said:

The thing is to people outside her fan base who aren’t comparing to circus tour or any arena tour she’s done the production DOES appear top notch. Which to some extent it is. She flies from a tree, has huge projections and the everytime section is amazing. 

To casual viewers as well as long as she has energy they really can’t tell she’s scrapping choreo or forgetting and making it up as she goes. We are the ones that watch her Instagram videos daily.

I think your wrong the comments from the non fans all see what we see even wendy williams co host sees it EVERYONE SEES IT. NOTHING IS TOP NOTCH.

Archived