The sad truth

Lantis

Will she ever stop half-assing if it still let her make millions? Guys, it is clear that she doesn't care delivering for a paying audience... They know we will pay big money just to see her...  that's why the only way for her to start caring is to start collecting some flops in the tickets department. I mean, I'm not even asking for Onix tour stuff... just a proper production and some caring while performing. Is it too much to ask while paying that much for a ticket? 

The fact is, will this endless circle ever stop? Nope, we will keep buying tickets to see her and she will keep being Currentney. 

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Will she ever stop half-assing if it still let her make millions? Guys, it is clear that she doesn't care delivering for a paying audience... They know we will pay big money just to see her...  that's why the only way for her to start caring is to start collecting some flops in the tickets department. I mean, I'm not even asking for Onix tour stuff... just a proper production and some caring while performing. Is it too much to ask while paying that much for a ticket? 

The fact is, will this endless circle ever stop? Nope, we will keep buying tickets to see her and she will keep being Currentney. 

I am only asking for a show with circus tour production value and maybe her ballads live.

I have this fear that people will eventually get tired of her and stop paying to see her (including some fans) if she doesn't start to give a ****. 

Her energy was good last night but still the choreo sucks, her "freestyle" is awkward, and the fact that she rarely sings is not helping her with the GP or fans.

I think it won't stop.

The thing is, for example I'd pay to see her just seated down with her music playing in the background, as if she was a masterpiece on display in a museum. And I think just like me, there's millions of other people in the same condition. And I'm not ashamed to admit it :mattafact:

I think it would have to come directly from her. She needs to find someone that inspires her, someone that comes into her life and tells her to step up her dancing game, singing, outfits, makeup, everything. Someone brave enoguh that sits her down to watch her old performances AND most importantly her latest performances, as if she was in some kind of FTR countdown, and make her see the difference between the two.

But that won't happen.

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

To some extent, what you suggest is already happening with her sales. And the only measure they take is just scrapping the album promotion after the second single, but things aren't changing, so I think even if her ticket sales dropped, she would continue just performing for the few people that pay to see her. 

Uhm, I'm not sure... They just cut the promo cause albums are just made to promote her Vegas residency, wich is the core of her career now. That's why they don't care, but what if sales start dropping in the tickets department? Their chairs would start shaking. 

Well... If she ended her career years ago a lot of people would still make money with her name... so why can she make her money being the way she want it to be? Honestly, is kinda a retirement, but she still making music and stuff for fun. If somebody follow her ok.. if not, it's ok for her too... let's discuss seriously, do you think if she wanted do just end everything she could have a normal life?

26 minutes ago, Lantis said:

Uhm, I'm not sure... They just cut the promo cause albums are just made to promote her Vegas residency, wich is the core of her career now. That's why they don't care, but what if sales start dropping in the tickets department? Their chairs would start shaking. 

The albums weren't made to promote Vegas. That's the assumption everybody makes because that's what it seems with what they're doing. Probably Britney Jean was, and I think more than being made to promote Vegas, it just got stuck and lost in the middle of it all, because probably the album was already in the works when they signed the Vegas deal, and they just had to keep on with the album (which I think was a mistake, they should've waited til 2014 to give it a proper release in one of the breaks, but that's another story).

Glory wasn't made to promote Vegas either, she was still selling tickets and it didn't even coincide with POM 2.0. Again, people assumes it was, but I think that's not totally true. If any, it looks more like it was made to promote Pokémon Go, but in the promo interviews she did for the album she didn't go with a banner of Vegas or something like that. I mean, she talked about everything but the album, but it wasn't Vegas promo either. It was just useless chit-chat in most cases.

It's true though that if tickets sales started dropping, chairs will shake, but even then I doubt they'll do anything to change Britney's performance level, or her choreos or her outfits. They're just so out of touch with everything, they would probably reach "professional people" like Marco Marco or Charm Ladonna. In the worst scenario she would just be forced to stop performing so often if she doesn't sell anymore, but I doubt she'll start becoming Primeney miraculously in that situation. 

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think that has anything to do with her career, but that's the consequence of personal issues. 

With that many people around her I still don't get how someone can get a total make over through plastic surgery/fillers and Botox whatever without anyone giving her psychological treatment. She's still under a conservatorship, after all.... That is one of the many things the cs should protect her from.

So the question is, was her conservator onboard with all these things? And why would he be, if not trying to refresh the face and therefore the career and image of the label Britney spears?

Well but I'm not asking Primeney to jump out of the hat like a miracle, I just ask for her to pay attention to her artistry and paying fans. To think that showing up and performing like that is enough and we should be grateful... well, that's outrageously wrong and quite disrespectful. 

5 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

With that many people around her I still don't get how someone can get a total make over through plastic surgery/fillers and Botox whatever without anyone giving her psychological treatment. She's still under a conservatorship, after all.... That is one of the many things the cs should protect her from.

So the question is, was her conservator onboard with all these things? And why would he be, if not trying to refresh the face and therefore the career and image of the label Britney spears?

I doubt her dad or the lawyer know anything about botox or lip injections. They probably thought a cosmetic procedure wouldn't have any negative impact on her but all the opposite. 

We know they give her some "freedome" despite being under the conservatorship. She goes on vacation, she goes shopping, we used to see her on candids that she was by herself and a bodyguard and little things like that. Probably the "fun stuff" was part of that freedom they gave her, and they didn't have a clue about what the results were going to be. 

It would be interesting to know how she felt after those things. We see many of her pictures that she hides her mouth with her hand or the phone. She looks more uncomfortable and selfconcious in that aspect now. But if the people around her is all like "oh you look so good, don't be silly" she probably kept doing it for a while. 

I don't think you guys realize that outside of the stan base, no one actually cares? When I went to POM everyone was so happy walking out of the AXIS and I heard a lot of people saying "that was a great show" and stuff of that sort, even the older straight men that had gone with their wives and daughters. However, my dad did say that all it was missing was at least one song with live vocals :kidcries:

Archived