The sad truth

Lantis

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I made a thread a little ago about this, she needs to be exposed or publicly as she was when that random guy in the audience screamed at her "fat *****" some months later we started to see Fitney being born, then when that Israeli radio host asked her about her (obvious) rumored playback and then she suddenly gave us some teases of her natural live voice as from that interview. 

She needs to understand this is her job, of she's willing to do it in its 200% go ahead and if not, please stop embarrassing yourself. That's what her work ethic should be like. 

We never know. Me myself once said she would never get her fit body back and then all of a sudden there she was.  I really hope it happens. By now what I realistically hope is her actual passion on her music and receive good quality feedback from her, music videos, interviews, magazine covers, live singing, etc. 

Just now, Million Billion said:

Well I made a thread a little ago about this, she needs to be exposed or publicly as she was when that random guy in the audience screamed at her "fat *****" some months later we started to see Fitney being born, then when that Israeli radio host asked her about her (obvious) rumored playback and then she suddenly gave us some teases of her natural live voice as from that interview. 

She needs to understand this is her job, of she's willing to do it in its 200% go ahead and if not, please stop embarrassing yourself. That's what her work ethic should be like. 

We never know. Me myself once said she would never get her fit body back and then all of a sudden there she was.  I really hope it happens. By now what I realistically hope is her actual passion on her music and receive good quality feedback from her, music videos, interviews, magazine covers, live singing, etc. 

everyone and their mum has made a thread about this. :outwithit:

You guys don't overreact. :lemmetellu:

The show is really old right now, Britney knows it by heart and she feels that particular stage as 'home'.

We aren't gonna get a polished performance of POM for the last shows.:mattafact:

For us who watch it from the clips it is 'tragic', but for those who are there live it's another experience. If I saw a blonde, fit woman with underwear dancing live I would say that's one sassy star. :groovin:

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

I wouldn't pay to see her live tbh. 

4 minutes ago, Kevney said:

Could you put on a better show? NO. Would anyone pay 1$ to see you perform? no.:imok:

this is so ridiculous...you know what?you don't have to say anything and sound ridiculous  just because you feel the need to oppose someone who doesn't share the same opinion with you if there is nothing logical to say on your mind.

is he a superstar and performer?probably not.but britney is, so she is the one who needs to put on a good show, not us.

2 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

this is so ridiculous...you know what?you don't have to say anything and sound ridiculous  just because you feel the need to oppose someone who doesn't share the same opinion with you if there is nothing logical to say on your mind.

is he a superstar and performer?probably not.but britney is, so she is the one who needs to put on a good show, not us.

Did you use google translate to write that? It's terrible English. I do what I want sweetie.

9 minutes ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Someone explain to me why does Britney's commercial success matter so much? 

Because it determines the number of singles and investment in further album production. We have undergone two consecutive albums with only 2 singles. 

Commercial success would also open the opportunity for a world tour and the quality (budget) for the album and the era's treatment. 

In terms of artistry is has nothing to do, in terms of treatment it really has to. Do you really want more music videos ala Randee's? Instead of professional directors like LaChapelle, Joseph Kahan, Francis Lawrence, Akerlund or even the more recent Ben Mor :mhmsureny:

2 hours ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

She does not care and we should not either. I think those will be the last 1 or 2 years of Britney releasing stuff and then she will say a quite abrupt and shallow goodbye and farewell to the music industry.

But if she plans to retire, why did she do all those funny things to her face?

lol because she can affort them!!!:umsaywhat:

Archived