RUMOR: B10 Coming Out 2018 With A Big Bang?!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Dont be delusional, even if Brit release a brand new album GP wont buy it. Put Britney on the road with a bunch of new songs GP doesnt know about and they'll be like :wyd:

The GH album and 20yo tour celebration would have the solely purpose to put the fan base altogether and pave the way for a new project. Brit's on a bad situation, she has to work her image among the GP and that would give her time to prepare a massive new album, plan the promo schedule, a new tour and so on while people will fell in love with her once again singing their lungs out to her hits at the shows :urite:

The fact shes been in Vegas with POM for 4 years means nothing, cause great part of the audience are not even there for her, they just passed by Vegas for a quick trip or want to get drunk before jump in to the club. BLIC and the festivals were proof she doesnt need a new album to tour  :queenriri:

And if new music is so necessary, a few singles throughout the year will do. Her team needs to make people remember who she is so then she can move to the next project

I get where you are coming from with taking time the necessary time to prepare for a full blown launch of an album, but instead of another GH album and a tour of the same old POM performances, I'd personally rather her fill the time with smaller roles in TV shows or movies to get herself out in front of a large audience. Hell, I'd even be down for a feature to 2 on a more popular artist's track. But that is just my naive opinion.

On 9/12/2017 at 3:42 AM, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

The RCA record company is getting control of the new album coming out next year. Now that the Planet Hollywood contract is coming to an end, they are going to focus on the new recording project and introduce Britney to the most important producers of the moment. The new project will have much more promotion.

Why do I find it hard to believe this... oh wait cause 75% sounds hard believe cause 

Promo don’t equal Team B :NYcackle:

Sorry if AP, but idk, what you ******* think :imok::bang: 

POPQUEENBRITNEY :tiffcackle:

They're so full of ****. Guys let's keep our expectations as low as possible this time around. 

6 minutes ago, Mario said:

I think we need a Greatest Hits with a world tour. The project should have 2-3 new songs. Also, release all her videos in a bundle. 

She has little to no greatest hits since her last one. Pointless. 

Plus she just ended her greatest hits show :ineedthetruth:

We need current not prime Britney that has supported the laziness for over a decade 

2 hours ago, irishboi said:

I get where you are coming from with taking time the necessary time to prepare for a full blown launch of an album, but instead of another GH album and a tour of the same old POM performances, I'd personally rather her fill the time with smaller roles in TV shows or movies to get herself out in front of a large audience. Hell, I'd even be down for a feature to 2 on a more popular artist's track. But that is just my naive opinion.

But babe, I didn't say the same old performances. The songs would be almost the same but with new choreo, songs that were left out of POM, new costumes, mew props, new remixes and so on. I used BLIC just as an example that she can tour without a new album :comingthru:

Feat in other artists songs would be nice as well. Or even be solo on a DJ track like Alesso, Kygo, Calvin, Major Lazer/Diplo and Alok to name a few, they atract streams for daaaays :anxiety:

As you said you understand where I come from with this, I just want her to take her time to prepare this new project  and do it right cause as I've seen a bunch of fans adressing "things" out there since 2013, Britney has to bring her AAA game or dont even bother to come at all :nochillbrit:

On 09/12/2017 at 2:42 AM, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

The RCA record company is getting control of the new album coming out next year. Now that the Planet Hollywood contract is coming to an end, they are going to focus on the new recording project and introduce Britney to the most important producers of the moment. The new project will have much more promotion.

Why do I find it hard to believe this... oh wait cause 75% sounds hard believe cause 

Promo don’t equal Team B :NYcackle:

Sorry if AP, but idk, what you ******* think :imok::bang: 

But this is not official I think so far 

The last ww tour kinda flopped guys, who would invest in that again? She need to rebrand herself first, get out of the comfort zone with a new image and do something she never did before to catch GP's attention. The question is, is she willing to do so? Nope, cause milking her legacy and old hits is just easier wich means she is fine being a nostalgia act. 

Guest Diamond Horse
On 12/9/2017 at 5:19 AM, Hannah said:

that doesn't sound hopeful. Important produces of the moment sounds like Glory again where Britney is just jumping on the band wagon :imok:

Literally this. All of me screams this right now.

Archived