RUMOR: B10 Coming Out 2018 With A Big Bang?!

And also I do think a lot of the reason why promo for BJ and Glory was crap was because they were so bloody heavily focused on Vegas and they were still selling loads of tickets so didn't see any need to promote. Maybe if a world tour is following B10 they may think oh crap we better promote the hell out of B10 if this tour is to be a success

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Hungry Hun said:

Not that I'm taking the rumour as true, but why a new album now? :imok:

It would be much more coesive to have a greatest hits album like Madonna's Celebration with 2 new songs to be released as proper singles. I would like to see  Britney touring the world celebrating that, no one is near to achieve all the things she has had so she should be able to celebrate that with her worldwide fans.

BYE :boredashell:

She already has two greatest hits and they couldn’t even add anything since The Singles Collection except Hold It Against Me, Till the World Ends, I Wanna Go and Work *****. That would be the dumbest, most pointless release of all time. And she’s been performing her greatest hits for FOUR YEARS!!!!! She does not need to tour performing the same crap anymore.

New music is NECESSARY :kyliecry: It’s not like the GP knows Britney Jean or Glory exists anyway. 

19 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

RCA might have those plans but doesn’t mean Britney or her flop team will follow through :tiffcackle:

RCA will most likely not have those plans because she's not a priority on their roster.  Britney did tons of promo at the beginning of Glory but RCA did nothing to support her.... did you see any marketing other than what Britney did?  I sure didn't.  No billboards, no online ads, no nothing, no priority radio spins, etc.  Those are all things the label is responsible for.   She needs to leave her label AND get a new team... because neither of them are supporting her.  Unfortunately, her Dad has the final say for that... and he most likely won't, which is why she's not happy with no creative control and trying to show her vocal abilities lately.

55 minutes ago, ITZFFGL said:

BYE :boredashell:

She already has two greatest hits and they couldn’t even add anything since The Singles Collection except Hold It Against Me, Till the World Ends, I Wanna Go and Work *****. That would be the dumbest, most pointless release of all time. And she’s been performing her greatest hits for FOUR YEARS!!!!! She does not need to tour performing the same crap anymore.

New music is NECESSARY :kyliecry: It’s not like the GP knows Britney Jean or Glory exists anyway. 

Dont be delusional, even if Brit release a brand new album GP wont buy it. Put Britney on the road with a bunch of new songs GP doesnt know about and they'll be like :wyd:

The GH album and 20yo tour celebration would have the solely purpose to put the fan base altogether and pave the way for a new project. Brit's on a bad situation, she has to work her image among the GP and that would give her time to prepare a massive new album, plan the promo schedule, a new tour and so on while people will fell in love with her once again singing their lungs out to her hits at the shows :urite:

The fact shes been in Vegas with POM for 4 years means nothing, cause great part of the audience are not even there for her, they just passed by Vegas for a quick trip or want to get drunk before jump in to the club. BLIC and the festivals were proof she doesnt need a new album to tour  :queenriri:

And if new music is so necessary, a few singles throughout the year will do. Her team needs to make people remember who she is so then she can move to the next project

5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

Well sounds promising. The thing is Britney proved with Glory that  she is still capable to make a great album if she wants to. I was listening to it for the first time in months yesterday as I've been engrossed in P!nk's new album for the last couple of months and I did fall in love with it again and still think its a great album. So I am hopeful for B10 and think it is likely we'll get it next year.

The only thing I really really do hope is that Vegas is actually ending on 31st December and for B10 's era,  she does a proper world tour and includes the UK. Granted it'll probably wont be til 2019 which is fine by me. I desperately wanna see her ! And she said in an interview herself this year or end of last year cant remember, that she would want to tour again. So I'm hoping that Asian tour she did in the summer was to get her feet wet again and she enjoyed it enough that she would want to do another world tour.

Yea...She did but I kinda think that anything after BJ would've been praised..idk

Anyways I don't know how to feel because her label was in control of FF and BJ...one gave very bad performances and just made her unhappy...the other served bad music and just 50% of the fans left..
They even changed Circus' direction too if I remember right

But lets hope everything goes well...they gave her a mil for a video after all (and she&her team ****** it up) ..maybe they want the compensation or something

5 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

And also I do think a lot of the reason why promo for BJ and Glory was crap was because they were so bloody heavily focused on Vegas and they were still selling loads of tickets so didn't see any need to promote. Maybe if a world tour is following B10 they may think oh crap we better promote the hell out of B10 if this tour is to be a success

Lets hope that was the reason and not Britney being lazy!

39 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

IDK who that is.

an insider
some doubt him tho

2 hours ago, Soni said:

Yea...She did but I kinda think that anything after BJ would've been praised..idk

Anyways I don't know how to feel because her label was in control of FF and BJ...one gave very bad performances and just made her unhappy...the other served bad music and just 50% of the fans left..
They even changed Circus' direction too if I remember right

But lets hope everything goes well...they gave her a mil for a video after all (and she&her team ****** it up) ..maybe they want the compensation or something

Lets hope that was the reason and not Britney being lazy!

an insider
some doubt him tho

Actually, everyone has pinpointed Criminal onwards as the point when her career started... Let's say "stalling" for a lack of a better term. And between "I Wanna Go" and "Criminal", Jive was completely dissolved and replaced with RCA. So ever since the RCA switch, Britney's been low-key ******.

On 12/8/2017 at 9:42 PM, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

The RCA record company is getting control of the new album coming out next year. Now that the Planet Hollywood contract is coming to an end, they are going to focus on the new recording project and introduce Britney to the most important producers of the moment. The new project will have much more promotion.

Why do I find it hard to believe this... oh wait cause 75% sounds hard believe cause 

Promo don’t equal Team B :NYcackle:

Sorry if AP, but idk, what you ******* think :imok::bang: 

I saw that on another Britney fan Instagram account and assumed it was made up. No one knows anything about B10 or post-residency plans.

Archived