RUMOR: B10 Coming Out 2018 With A Big Bang?!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, ZAM9315 said:

I doubt ir  team britney will find a way to screw things up

13 hours ago, 3isacharm said:

RCA might have those plans but doesn’t mean Britney or her flop team will follow through :tiffcackle:

ikr?:sneer:

let's be real... a lot of people said the same thing about Glory... and how it was going to be promoted like ****, full of singles and ****. and look in the end what we got. :madonna:

i don't believe this. 

RCA could very well pour more money into ads and promotion since they can market it as her 10th anniversary. Britney herself is only a piece of the promo puzzle. Think commercials, billboards, radio ads, Spotify promo etc Sprinkle in a few appearances from Britney and they're set. She doesn't necessarily need to be physically present for everything.

1 hour ago, Soni said:

Guess who also posted about this

Well sounds promising. The thing is Britney proved with Glory that  she is still capable to make a great album if she wants to. I was listening to it for the first time in months yesterday as I've been engrossed in P!nk's new album for the last couple of months and I did fall in love with it again and still think its a great album. So I am hopeful for B10 and think it is likely we'll get it next year.

The only thing I really really do hope is that Vegas is actually ending on 31st December and for B10 's era,  she does a proper world tour and includes the UK. Granted it'll probably wont be til 2019 which is fine by me. I desperately wanna see her ! And she said in an interview herself this year or end of last year cant remember, that she would want to tour again. So I'm hoping that Asian tour she did in the summer was to get her feet wet again and she enjoyed it enough that she would want to do another world tour.

Archived