so, why do you stan for britney?

Javier.

She doesn't sing live (obviously)

she is not a role model of beauty lately , she ruined her face...

She is not dancing fluidly like in her prime...

she doesn't have that extrovert personality, she is so shy lately...

so, what is the atractive of Britney right now?

Are we living in the past? Is she a Has been?

I'm kinda sad.:kyliecry:

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Given you’re already speaking for other fans, why do you bother to ask? If everything you said is honestly how you feel... um, I dunno? Spend your time on an artist or hobby, any past time you actually enjoy? As for myself, I don’t just love Britney for the superficial qualities listed.

9 minutes ago, Kisle said:

Given you’re already speaking for other fans, why do you bother to ask? If everything you said is honestly how you feel... um, I dunno? Spend your time on an artist or hobby, any past time you actually enjoy? As for myself, I don’t just love Britney for the superficial qualities listed.

I'm a fan of Brit since Slave for U,  Britney was my first album. I actually enjoy all her past records until blackout and a little bit of circus. She was my dream girl with a beautiful smile and a cute and funny personality.

I still have hope that somewhat changue for good

I love her voice. period. :sneer:

baby voice or natural or whatever. Love it. That's why I get so upset 'cause she barely sings anymore. 

She's the only one to REALLY slay my existence at some point, no other artist gave me the same joy EVER.

I still love her old songs and not because of nostalgia :sneer:

And I believe she's talented and still has it in her to improve if she wants to so hopefully that happens at some point. 

She's been part of my life since I was 6, how ******* dare you? :NYsassy:

I mean, that ***** gets me on my ******* nerves most of time but it doesn't mean i will ever unstan. She means so much to me and regardless her current "professional" state there's still so much in the future to hope for.

4 years at a Vegas residency (which she did excellent number with) doesn't mean she's over. I love the fact other pop stars stans love dragging her for not being in the current music spotlight but their faves could only dream on doing a Vegas residency with such success. 

GP acceptance means nothing compared to how much she means for most of us who have been here since 1998, 99,00 and so on. 

I stan for Britney because she's been part of my life since I was 5, and it's just like Pokémon. I don't think there will ever come the day I get tired of either. She has the best songs, the best videos, the best pictures, she was the best, and is still the best for me.Why am I still here after so many disappointments? First of all, because after 2007 I've always expected the worst, and yet she has given us amazing things in the following years. Each time they become more rare, but when something amazing happens like POM 2.0, the first dates, or SP video, or the Glory album, MOTM, DYWCO, V magazine, etc, I wanna be here, I don't wanna miss it. I could spend the rest of my life just watching the old videos and interviews, but for some reason I happen to like the new Britney too. Most of the people in here however, I think they SHOULD stay just with her old stuff and forget about Currentney because they seem to suffer with everything that she does, but even more with everything that she doesn't, so I don't think that's making any good on them, especially when it's obvious she'll never meet their standards again.

Archived