so, why do you stan for britney?

Javier.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Javier. said:

She doesn't sing live (obviously)

she is not a role model of beauty lately , she ruined her face...

She is not dancing fluidly like in her prime...

she doesn't have that extrovert personality, she is so shy lately...

so, what is the atractive of Britney right now?

Are we living in the past? Is she a Has been?

I'm kinda sad.:kyliecry:

Reading this I think the real question is ... why do you?

:imok:

And to comment on your post:

She doesn't sing live (obviously) - she actually does. Not a lot, but enough to know she still has an amazing voice. Personally, I've became fan because of the whole feeling her performances leave in me and vocals are kinda the last important thing.

she is not a role model of beauty lately , she ruined her face... - Yeah, she ruined her face, but she's still one of the most beautiful women out there for me. Especially cause she has an amazing personality and that's what counts. Plus she is a healthy-life-role model.

She is not dancing fluidly like in her prime... - Her dancing isn't like in her prime, but she still delivers and imo her average performance is way more enjoyable than other ppl's performances are.

she doesn't have that extrovert personality, she is so shy lately... - One of the reasons I adore her. I'm an introvert and pretty shy person too. Her life story inspire me that I can do the same and be just as strong as she is.

:outwithit:

Archived