NW: "end of the c-ship, scrap B10 for a baby?"

joe sp

13 minutes ago, diegofs said:

The problem is: Britney barely perform while she is not pregnant, so imagine if she gets pregnant 

I know, and of course she doesn't have any tour or residency plans for the near future, so it would be just the perfect time for her, before she gets older, but why can't she come back after having the baby? Why would she have to permanently retire? Even if that's a possibility, why would her fans want her to retire? That's the part I'll never understand.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think she should adopt but maybe she can't because of the cship and her health.

Honestly she rather have a family than her career so maybe it's time to have a baby and peace out quietly.

We still would get a GH and misc albums to fulfill her contract. It's not like she would promote anyways. 

It’d be great for the conservatorship to end because it must be awful to not really be free, and it’s definitely tainted her career a lot post-2012. Britney is a different person since it was put in place, and not really for the better.

I can’t and won’t comment on her personal life because it’s none of my business, but I do feel like the only way Britney will get some kind of passion back for her career is for her to be free. 

4 hours ago, RAITEI said:

She's not having another baby since she's working out so much, what would be the sense?

It wouldn’t take her long after her pregnancy to get her body back. I’m sure her love of children and her family is more important to her than her body. The sense is she wants a baby and always will. She’s at the perfect age, her 40’s are edging nearer and nearer every year. This may be the last baby or couple of babies that she’ll have 

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know, and of course she doesn't have any tour or residency plans for the near future, so it would be just the perfect time for her, before she gets older, but why can't she come back after having the baby? Why would she have to permanently retire? Even if that's a possibility, why would her fans want her to retire? That's the part I'll never understand.

Exactly, Madonna had kids when she was 41, Susan Sarandon was 46, Janet was 50, Halle berry was 42, Nicole Kidman was 41, Beyonce was 35, Pink was 36, Mariah was 41.

All of these women had children later in their fertile life and still had strong careers afterwards. There is no reason Britney should retire at all. She’ll probably take a year or two out, do interviews and magazines for women’s health, mother magazines etc then be back in late 2019 with a new era. Calm down people :saycheese:

19 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Exactly, Madonna had kids when she was 41, Susan Sarandon was 46, Janet was 50, Halle berry was 42, Nicole Kidman was 41, Beyonce was 35, Pink was 36, Mariah was 41.

All of these women had children later in their fertile life and still had strong careers afterwards. There is no reason Britney should retire at all. She’ll probably take a year or two out, do interviews and magazines for women’s health, mother magazines etc then be back in late 2019 with a new era. Calm down people :saycheese:

Those ppl love their careers. Britney won't even promote now and still uses the mom excuse for her almost teenage boys.

She isn't going to work after a new baby:calculating:

Well I hope she does what makes her happy, but this is probably how it will work out:

-So if she doesn't have any more babies, her sons now will be teenagers in a couple years and she'll probably be home less

-If she has a baby/babies, there's another 13/14 years of her being a mother to children

Obviously she should do what she wants, but it will have an impact on her career either way

3 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

Those ppl love their careers. Britney won't even promote now and still uses the mom excuse for her almost teenage boys.

She isn't going to work after a new baby:calculating:

Well she did after she had her two sons. She was dancing in the studio in 2006, Blackout in 07, circus in 08, tour in 09, ff in 2011, X factor 2012 etc. She was straight back at it 

we exaggerate her ‘laziness’ so much. 

Archived