NW: "end of the c-ship, scrap B10 for a baby?"

joe sp

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We all know that if she has a baby again it will be Circus era 2.0 without the promo because during that time she only wanted to be with her kids which is why she was not always 100 percent into it as she is now. I dont think we will get a era and if we do it will be more halfassed than Circus was.

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

why would she have to retire though, even if she has another baby? :wtfdidusay:

she was fine when she had the other two, even recorded an album while pregnant. Didn't Janet Jackson just had a baby, at 50 years old,  like two days ago and is already on tour? 

I know she's Britney Spears, but for example here in Mexico we have several pop singers that have kept performing while pregnant, until just a few weeks before giving birth, and went back on tour two months later. It's become almost a trend now :gimmemoar:

Even if she didn't perform live again, having a baby doesn't stop her from recording and releasing music. Even shooting a videoclip would be fine. I'll never understand the obsession that all of you have with Britney retiring. If you don't wanna see her "ruining her legacy" just stop following her, it won't be hard for you. There are still many fans that will always want something new from her, whatever it is.

Totally agree with this, I could be completely wrong but I feel like Britney is a lot less worried about her career at this point than a lot of her fans and her team may be. I think she could use some much needed time off. I do hope that she has another baby because since forever she always spoke about having lots of children and has said so many times that she'd like to have another baby after she had the boys. I think she should do whatever makes her happy. At the end of the day, she's a human being first and a celebrity second and even if she did end up having a baby and God Forbid tried to make a comeback after that and it didn't work out, it might actually be really good for her mentally. Her mental state needs to come first unless we would like to see our friend Breakdownney again in 2019. As much as we like to see her doing her best she has never had the chance to live a semi- normal life. Maybe that's what she needs....:gross: but I don't see why if she did have another baby she wouldn't be able to resume her very successful career afterwards. This IS Britney Spears we're talking about. And as far as Sam goes at the end of the the day she doesnt need him or any other man to help her raise a baby. She can employ all the nannies in the world and raise an orphanage if she wants. 

I’m sure Britney will do another era before having a baby. Sam is too young and they haven’t been together thaaaaaat long. By the time she reaches the end of her 30s, I can see it happen though. The boys will be older and they’ll be doing their thing so the timing would be just right.

And I don’t know why but I think she wants to bring it for B10.

:verycool:

17 hours ago, DoSomething954 said:

Ppl work out to be healthy in general. What would that have to do with getting pregnant? Do only out of shape ppl have babies? 

Yeah, not only out of shape people have babies. However,  I personally think that if her plan were going to have a baby she wouldn't make this effort she hasn't done since the last 7 years. Plus I highly doubt she'd have it with Sam. You're not going to start a diet today if your plan is eating 3 pizzas tomorrow. 

20 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Just gossip, but wouldn't it be lovely?

Future Hearings 

11/08/2017 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 99 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Petition Hearing

11/08/2017 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 99 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

11/08/2017 at 10:00 AM in Probate Department 99 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

Motion Hearing

Motion Hearing

Motion Hearing

Motion Hearing

20 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Just gossip, but wouldn't it be lovely?

Future Hearings 

Petition Hearing

11/08/2017 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 99 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Accounting Hearing

Order to Show Cause Hearing

Motion Hearing

Motion Hearing

Motion Hearing

Motion Hearing

Why is no one mentioning how creepy this is? This is none of our business..

12 hours ago, December02 said:

Well I hope she does what makes her happy, but this is probably how it will work out:

-So if she doesn't have any more babies, her sons now will be teenagers in a couple years and she'll probably be home less

-If she has a baby/babies, there's another 13/14 years of her being a mother to children

Obviously she should do what she wants, but it will have an impact on her career either way

You never stop being a mother, and you certainly don't stop raising your kids at age 14! Wtf?

1 hour ago, RAITEI said:

Yeah, not only out of shape people have babies. However,  I personally think that if her plan were going to have a baby she wouldn't make this effort she hasn't done since the last 7 years. Plus I highly doubt she'd have it with Sam. You're not going to start a diet today if your plan is eating 3 pizzas tomorrow. 

Hello again. If you're planning on growing a healthy baby inside your own body. You're gonna make sure that body if a healthy place for your baby to be. As healthy as humanly possible because you want your baby to have the best start. 

4 hours ago, LisaJane said:

Hello again. If you're planning on growing a healthy baby inside your own body. You're gonna make sure that body if a healthy place for your baby to be. As healthy as humanly possible because you want your baby to have the best start. 

I thought it was clear that was an example... what I really wanted to indicate is that she probably wouldn't be making this effort working out if she was planning that -something she hasn't done the last 7 years, on top of that her actual boyfriend is Sam. If after 7 years out of shape you would decide to work out like she's doing with the idea of getting pregnant, then that's ok for you. I personally wouldn't, at least not that much, maybe after having the baby.  Btw I'm done talking about something like this, it's really simple

. @DoSomething954

I think there might be a difference from prep their bodies to getting so fit (what Britney is doing), I didn't say something like you should stop living better and eat Mcdonalds so that's a little bit out of context, plus she's clearly not having a baby with Sam so it's for aesthetic reasons. I understand your points anyway and they're true, yet it's not the same case, she didn't do that with Jason, nor with Charlie and David which were more of a former couple.

10 hours ago, ubritney said:

I’m sure Britney will do another era before having a baby. Sam is too young and they haven’t been together thaaaaaat long. By the time she reaches the end of her 30s, I can see it happen though. The boys will be older and they’ll be doing their thing so the timing would be just right.

And I don’t know why but I think she wants to bring it for B10.

:verycool:

slay your positivity :bwink:

5 hours ago, RAITEI said:

Are you a guy? A lot of women start working out really hard to prep their bodies for pregnancy so that could actually be a reason why she goes so hard if she did in fact want to have a baby soon. (Not that I think the rumors are true.) And most pregnant women still eat healthy and workout while pregnant. It helps with delivery, hormone levels and losing weight after. I currently work out twice a day, more than I ever have in life just to be healthier. When I want to have a baby should I just stop living better and start eating mcdonalds every day? lol you can see how that sounds off. 

3 hours ago, LisaJane said:

This. It's weird to think women don't work out when they wanna get pregnant lol. That's usually the time they wanna be in the best shape to make sure the baby is good. 

10 hours ago, RAITEI said:

Unfortunately I see her wanting a baby with Sam for several reasons. One, she's been pushing out hints almost constantly now that she's oh so in love with him and two,  he's much much younger than her... a good way to "lock him in" is with a kid ( not saying she'd do this but its a possible way of thinking if she is ever insecure with their age gap). And then there's the biological clock issues and the fact she's ending pom so it's the right time for personal things in her life instead of more career ventures.  I'm just saying it's quite possible and we never thought she'd end up marrying Kevin with all his red flags. 

Archived