I feel sorry for you folks that want Britney to care about charts and being all over the place

Cappycorn87

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

And Glory was released not that far from the end of the year................................

Ok, but still look at some of the other albums there. A decade old Beyoncé album finished higher. Nirvana’s Nevermimd finished higher. Even an old AC/DC album finished higher. Not good.

Just now, danny1994 said:

Ok, but still look at some of the other albums there. A decade old Beyoncé album finished higher. Nirvana’s Nevermimd finished higher. Even an old AC/DC album finished higher. Not good.

No, What I meant was that is just embarrasing, because the 58 album was released in APRIl, sround 5 months before Glory and still charter higher, like that’s just sad

but Yea, I agree it’s Just embarrasing, especially because Glory was released near the end of the year

8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Those women are coming off from their peaks... they peaked. Plain and simple, any thing that is released after will not have the same success. Britney has peaked twice though. She could have a third, because she has not reinvented her image yet. Peak #1 was Teen Dream, Peak #2 was Comeback Kid. She hasn't evolved into a more mature state of pop music the way Madonna did with Ray Of Light or the way Janet did with The Velvet Rope. She's still using the same *** kitten formula we have since 2001. It's time to re-create. That is what Britney needs. Not Max Martin, not more of the same average promo, but an image rebrand. An evolution in her artistry.

Glory is a great start of where Britney might go in the future

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The big picture is that She is very proud of Glory, spoke about it alot, dedicated a post to the anniversary of its release on instagram, but you fools keep saying she does  not care about the album.

Notice how she never acknowledge anniversaries of Circus, FF and BJ(albums that did not stick to her vision)

She barely talked about Glory and her social media person could have posted and Britney not care at all. It's what they are for.

She doesn't or she would have invested time and money into it 

1 hour ago, Roger said:

Glory is overrated, and so is her alleged involvement on that record 

it's is not a timeless masterpiece made from Britney's blood, sweat and tears like some deluded fans claim

I don't think it's overrated. Bit ppl that think she changed from bj to Glory are delusional. 

1 minute ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Hoe sit your *** down. You do realize that if she continues flopping, her music videos will continue to be cheap right? Britney is still doing cheesy themed videos (Make Me) and corny green screen backdrops (Slumber Party) meanwhile artists that actually care about their music videos, fly out to any location and film their ****. If she continues doing Jessica Simpson numbers, don't ***** about us not even getting a 2nd single next era. 

Jessica has never done Britney numbers

6 minutes ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Hoe sit your *** down. You do realize that if she continues flopping, her music videos will continue to be cheap right? Britney is still doing cheesy themed videos (Make Me) and corny green screen backdrops (Slumber Party) meanwhile artists that actually care about their music videos, fly out to any location and film their ****. If she continues doing Jessica Simpson numbers, don't ***** about us not even getting a 2nd single next era. 

Slumber Party and green screen? :calculating:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
53 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

You are always making up excuses for her lack of passion for her career.

You are always making up excuses for her half assing on stage

You are always making up excuse for her flopping on the charts 

Are you Larry Rudolph? 

There is no need for excuses, she has no passion anymore, we should all accept that.

Nothing will change, it's been 10 years. :jolieoverit: Just accept that Britney Spears the performer will never come back.

I was thinking about that the other day, what is the reason for us to want her album and songs to chart well or for more people to know about it? Like we don't get anything out of that so why does it matter?!. I realised it matters because of how much of her we get if her music is successful. I get so envy of all Taylor swift fans for example. She shows so much of herself and that's what I miss about Britney. Getting a lot of cool music videos of her and lots of appearances. So yeah i feel sorry for myself for wanting that and not getting it :(  but when you are passionate about someone of course you would want to see more of them. It's just so unfortunate that we don't get what we want. 

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

give a damn about her performances that she charges a ton of money for.

I don't why you guys are so concerned about what other fans chose to buy/pay for.

As far as I know, most people who attended the show were happy about it and were entertained, it has 4 stars on tripadvisor. Of course there are some people who didn't like it or enjoy it but the majority does (like 85%/90% judging from the tripadvisor reviews). Even exhalers who've been to POM and posted a review here said the videos didn't do justice to the show and that they liked it. You can't complain about the price of something you never bought and been to, it doesn't make sense. 

6 minutes ago, Margaery said:

I don't why you guys are so concerned about what other fans chose to buy/pay for.

As far as I know, most people who attended the show were happy about it and were entertained, it has 4 stars on tripadvisor. Of course there are some people who didn't like it or enjoy it but the majority does (like 85%/90% judging from the tripadvisor reviews). Even exhalers who've been to POM and posted a review here said the videos didn't do justice to the show and that they liked it. You can't complain about the price of something you never bought and been to, it doesn't make sense. 

Fans like it because it’s Britney... :orangu: They’re biased. Focus on the GP reviews that are actually very mixed.

19 minutes ago, Margaery said:

Preach

Archived