I feel sorry for you folks that want Britney to care about charts and being all over the place

Cappycorn87

It's like you all have a hard time comprehending that not Britney priority and she's having fun.

You fools keep making these tired *** comments about Britney needing to care about her career which she does but in a different way.  You guys want her to be worried about the charts and other superficial stuff.

Britney giving us great music with Glory which was the first album she was proud and did a lot for.  The last time we had Britney excited for an album was Blackout.

I will take Britney being sincerely happy doing what she wants over things that others want for her that she does not want.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont understand people who say they dont care about charts, who doesnt want to see the artist they love be successful? that being said i wouldnt want a generic chart pandering album like ff or glory just to try and get quick lil hits that no one will care for in a few years time. she needs material with longevitiy, music that people can listen back to like itz & blackout that fans & the gp alike can appreciate.

it would be nice for britney to actually show some passion for her music & her career but we know thats not happening :mj:

But... if she actually cared about her music... she WOULD NOT BE FLOPPING. 

It’s “her baby”, yet she doesn’t promote **** past the first single. Same with Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean didn’t even get any promo at all.

She has the hits, she just doesn’t try. It makes me sad because everything had potential to smash had she given more than average performances and took chances.

There's a difference between being all over the place and seeming interested in your work. She doesn't need to be all over the place for us to feel a connection. If Glory had done the same chart wise but we got behind the scenes studio session clips, live singing, some acoustic sessions, chats about her inspiration, maybe a fan Friday where we have open dialogue on hfavorite songs and she actually communicates back, whatever, it would have been totally differently.

5 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

There's a difference between being all over the place and seeming interested in your work. She doesn't need to be all over the place for us to feel a connection. If Glory had done the same chart wise but we got behind the scenes studio session clips, live singing, some acoustic sessions, chats about her inspiration, maybe a fan Friday where we have open dialogue on hfavorite songs and she actually communicates back, whatever, it would have been totally differently.

She did more for Glory(album that went in the direction she wanted) than she did he previous 3 albums that did not stick to the direction Britney wanted

20 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But... if she actually cared about her music... she WOULD NOT BE FLOPPING. 

It’s “her baby”, yet she doesn’t promote **** past the first single. Same with Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean didn’t even get any promo at all.

She has the hits, she just doesn’t try. It makes me sad because everything had potential to smash had she given more than average performances and took chances.

There was most likely no more money in the budget to go further

That does not mean she did not care about GLORY

She definetly cared about that album in a way she never did about Circus, FF and BJ

6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She did more for Glory(album that went in the direction she wanted) than she did he previous 3 albums that did not stick to the direction Britney wanted

Did she really do more though? She was credited on practically every song on Britney Jean, but we know that was mostly bs. And Glory had a ton of current songwriters like Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter.

8 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Circus was the most promo she did all decade. 

Glory had nothing compared to it and she could talk about that album. 

Glory being her baby is just words. Like bj was personal even though she barely was involved 

6 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

this is BS lmao another embarrassing britarded excuse to add to the list

if Britney Spears wants to promote her own music, trust me, RCA will let her do so :uknowit:

3 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Did she really do more though? She was credited on practically every song on Britney Jean, but we know that was mostly bs. And Glory had a ton of current songwriters like Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter.

Yes she did, the folks who worked with her will tell you that for Glory

2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Circus was the most promo she did all decade. 

Glory had nothing compared to it and she could talk about that album. 

Glory being her baby is just words. Like bj was personal even though she barely was involved 

She spoke on Glory alot and folks who worked with her on that album will tell you how involved she was

11 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

That does not mean she did not care about GLORY

She definetly cared about that album in a way she never did about Circus, FF and BJ

There would be enough money if there wasn't a scrapped music video every era :mattafact:

5 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Yes she did, the folks who worked with her will tell you that for Glory

Only thing I heard about was that she came up with the concept of Just Like Me and said she wanted to do a Spanish song (which Britney didn’t even help write) . That’s it really all I heard, not enough to convince me.

4 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Two ppl said she had a way with melodies and picking songs. That is as far as that went 

The big picture is that She is very proud of Glory, spoke about it alot, dedicated a post to the anniversary of its release on instagram, but you fools keep saying she does  not care about the album.

Notice how she never acknowledge anniversaries of Circus, FF and BJ(albums that did not stick to her vision)

Just now, Spearsfan said:

Two ppl said she had a way with melodies and picking songs. That is as far as that went 

Glory is overrated, and so is her alleged involvement on that record 

it's is not a timeless masterpiece made from Britney's blood, sweat and tears like some deluded fans claim

Archived