I feel sorry for you folks that want Britney to care about charts and being all over the place

Cappycorn87

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

@Shadow.

Yes, it speaks volumes about her. I was really delusional because I thought she was "improving" and that she's humble but I've seen the reality thanks to the "haters" and now I'm proudly one of them lol. I don't like POM either, however, if someone likes it I'm able to understand it. As other comments has been done, the day she isn't protected from getting dragged anymore she'll have to retire or do something with a minimum of coherence for the standart she should keep. I'm expecting something for the next era to know wether I'm still a fan :cinema:

I know what you mean, I can see how some fans are happy with her still, I mean she's looking great and does have a lot of energy compared to FF days (too much energy IMO but that may be my personal taste), and yes she's there, performing regularly and active on Instagram etc. So yes, I can most definitely see the point of view of fans that are satisfied. I just disagree with them lol. I don't think she's humble at all sadly so you're right there :mattafact:

2 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

Hey guuuuuyYYYYYYSSSSS!!!! How are yooOUUUUUU??? :triggered:

Don't forget her "shocked" or "excited" face she does all the time, even in songs like BOM. :triggered:

You know what, I barely notice it but it’s probably going to drive me crazy now that you mentioned it :triggered:

27 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

When negative reviews say “save your money”, that’s not complaining about the price?

And people have complained about how much the meet and greet is. Crappy lighting, no do-overs, and only a few seconds to say hello and take a picture. 

22 minutes ago, danny1994 said:
This guy came all the way from the UK. I feel bad for him-

We went knowing that Brits would lip sync - but assumed she'd put some pizzaz into the dancing at least. Alas no. The same boring, unenthusiastic prancing and fluffing her hair to each song. And only interactions with the crowd were to screech innocuous comments a couple of times, almost bursting our ear drums. Backing dancers were good though. And to whoever was fighting in the rows behind us, please grow up. In summary, not recommended. Go see All Shook Up instead if you want a real performance - and at a third the price.

I didn't say no one complained about the price. You're gonna find a lot of reviews like that but you're also gonna find x100 more praising the show and not complaining about the price. 

38 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

ofc it is bc u have the crowd atmosphere, excitement, anticipation etc that all make the experience more enjoyable. i know this from shows ive been to. that still doesn't take away from the fact her showmanship is horrendous. as a fan i would whole heartedly say i would not pay to see her perform like she does now and based off of the reviews she gets im not missing much anyway. good for u i guess giving her another excuse for her **** performances :tiffcackle:  

I never did that though. I'm just looking at the situation objectively... Most of the attendees liked it (judging from the show's rating on Tripadvisor), the show's being awarded every year and the attendance is stable (+80% I believe), there's literally no reason for her to do efforts, stop being lazy and improve the show in some aspects and her management won't tell her to do something either bc of the reasons I just mentionned. 

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I intentionally avoid it, the hair touches drive me crazy as someone who has legit OCD :triggered:

I couldn't watch more than 15 seconds of the recent shows even if she was just standing doing nothing. Those costume arrangement and hair style annoy me. :triggered:  Did you see what she did to the "Kisses" outfit? :orangu:

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

sweetie shut up, ur argument is bullshit. ive seen u judge other artists shows before that i am damn sure u havent attended. if it isnt executed well on video footage, it wont in person. period. the phones camera doesnt suddenly make britney a worse dancer than in reality. shes been shot at every angle imaginable over the past few yrs and it's still **** **** ****. :whitney:

That's not precisely my argument and when did I judge an artist's show? 

1 hour ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Everyone thought Madonna was overdone and she knocked out longevity after longevity. Erotica and American Life were both received to backlash and she was still able to overcome two lukewarm eras by releasing smashes after them. Britney's already had her Erotica / Bedtime Stories combo with Blackout / Circus. If she actually cares for what's left of her career, she can easily have a Ray Of Light or Confessions.

Mariah had a double flop with Glitter / Charmbracelet before Emancipation and E=MC2.

Britney isn't a Madonna or a Mariah though. These are two of the most successful females in the industry. Don't get me wrong, I would love Britney to come back and be successful again but lbr, she doesn't have what it takes to pull off a Ray of Light or a Emancipation of Mimi. Shes shown barely any interest in her career  for about 10 years now. I don't see it happening. 

Circus and Femme Fatale ran with the comeback hype. Britney Jean was her time to come out with a new image and sound, but instead she delivered her worst album to date. After that happened, there was no longer hype surrounding Britney Spears. Then the following year she came out with Pretty Girls which reassured the public that she was over. Too bad, cause Glory slayed, but wasn't enough to put her back out there. 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Anyway, POM is ending

So as for now, she stops performing :jolieoverit:

Probably no album next year... just accept her career the way it is and stop bitching :jolieoverit: You all will feel better :jolieoverit:

19 minutes ago, Margaery said:

I didn't say no one complained about the price. You're gonna find a lot of reviews like that but you're also gonna find x100 more praising the show and not complaining about the price. 

I never did that though. I'm just looking at the situation objectively... Most of the attendees liked it (judging from the show's rating on Tripadvisor), the show's being awarded every year and the attendance is stable (+80% I believe), there's literally no reason for her to do efforts, stop being lazy and improve the show in some aspects and her management won't tell her to do something either bc of the reasons I just mentionned. 

most of those reviews are biased britney fans, cuz thats sooo trustworthy :tiffcackle: keep making those **** excuses for her hun at the end of the day shes still a lazy performer if she can even be called that :tiffcackle: 

2 minutes ago, cheri said:

that is exactly ur argument. "U CANT JUDGE A SHOW UVE NEVER BEEN TO" but u can. very easily. especially when u see the footage at every ******* angle possible which we have for britney's parody of me show.

Oh okay, but that's not what you quoted so I was confused. 

I said that because when you attend a show the atmosphere is much different than when you watch videos at home. So maybe her performance skills are off but people enjoy it nonetheless since the residency has been going on for 4 years and people are still attending at a constant rate (80% or more).

5 minutes ago, cheri said:

ive seen u agree with crappy about certain artists not being great performers. who have u seen in concert to be able to determine this, going by ur **** logic? :whitney:

Vague. But like I said, performance skills and the show itself are two different things. 

1 minute ago, cheri said:

dont care to dig up ur **** dusty quotes from pages ago. u should know what ur argument is if you're so sure of it.:mj:

you are still not naming the ppl u have seen in concert. tell us. u have no right to judge other artists shows/performances if uve never been. thats ur logic. :mj:

That's why I never judged a SHOW on here, unless you can prove otherwise, I'll w8 :saycheese:

7 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

most of those reviews are biased britney fans, cuz thats sooo trustworthy :tiffcackle: keep making those **** excuses for her hun at the end of the day shes still a lazy performer if she can even be called that :tiffcackle: 

You missed the point. Basically, she'll always remain a "lazy performer" unless her shows start flopping and the fans stop attending and writing good reviews on the internet.

8 minutes ago, cheri said:

yet u judge peoples performances. what is the difference tho? u have not been in the audience for these performances. so which performances and shows have u attended? any of the ones u criticized? i am still waiting. :mj:

Please provide a link, something, whatever of me saying that.

8 minutes ago, cheri said:

@Margaery "i look at these things objectively!" yet u only pay attention to the positive reviews, not the negative. how is that objective? tell us. i will w8 :mj:

i will w8 for all the concerts, performances, shows u have attended and provide proof of attending too :mj:

Because the majority is good reviews. 

6 minutes ago, cheri said:

FFT flopped, they had to sell some tickets at 50% off :mj: yet that didnt change anything, did it? nope :mj:

The show was pretty successful in NA and Europe, wasn't it? It flopped in SA but that didn't stop her from grossing millions of dollars. That's why.

And we're talking about currentney btw.

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
7 minutes ago, Margaery said:

You missed the point. Basically, she'll always remain a "lazy performer" unless her shows start flopping and the fans stop attending and writing good reviews on the internet.

They can't understand nothing will change :jolieoverit:

2008 she had no passion

2017 she has no passion

2037 still no passion :jolieoverit:

Archived