I feel sorry for you folks that want Britney to care about charts and being all over the place

Cappycorn87

21 minutes ago, Margaery said:

I don't why you guys are so concerned about what other fans chose to buy/pay for.

As far as I know, most people who attended the show were happy about it and were entertained, it has 4 stars on tripadvisor. Of course there are some people who didn't like it or enjoy it but the majority does (like 85%/90% judging from the tripadvisor reviews). Even exhalers who've been to POM and posted a review here said the videos didn't do justice to the show and that they liked it. You can't complain about the price of something you never bought and been to, it doesn't make sense. 

I don’t care how people spend their money. I care for how much Britney charges and what she gives in return. And yes, videos are enough to see she dances like **** and lipsyncs all her songs :britdrown:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Margaery said:

I don't why you guys are so concerned about what other fans chose to buy/pay for.

As far as I know, most people who attended the show were happy about it and were entertained, it has 4 stars on tripadvisor. Of course there are some people who didn't like it or enjoy it but the majority does (like 85%/90% judging from the tripadvisor reviews). Even exhalers who've been to POM and posted a review here said the videos didn't do justice to the show and that they liked it. You can't complain about the price of something you never bought and been to, it doesn't make sense. 

ofc people can pay for what they want but not every attendee knows what they are in for. we can absolutely complain about britney's shitty show that she puts NO EFFORT into which she charges a LOT of money for fans to go see as much as we want. we have video footage and fans are biased, there are loads of reviews saying how **** britney's performing is, how she has no right to be lip syncing when the choreo is almost non existent, how messy she looks through the show etc etc. it makes perfect sense to the rest of us, u guys just think the sun shines outta britney's *** :tiffcackle:  

@Cappycorn87 how do you defend her lip synching to songs like Everytime? How do you defend her frequently messing up the choreo and being out of time with the dancers? How about the people who walked out of her show? Yes you can say that they are not the majority, but the fact that it's happening AT ALL is concerning - plus the fact that even hardcore fans have got negative things to say about POM who have been to see it first hand.

Can you not see anything at all in the points that are raised about Britney's general performances/lack of care for her career? Do you honestly think she's just as good as she always has been?

I couldn't give two f*cks about the charts if she gave us a proper era: great album, three or more singles, great MVs for all the songs, no meltdowns, promo, tour, great performances, a theme, live vocals, etc. In other words: an era. If it flops after all of that, who cares? She tried and showed care for the album. If the public didn't want it, their loss.

The problem is that she keeps launching generic music, only gives us two singles, scraps videos, doesn't promote after the first week, keeps delivering bad performances and clearly doesn't give two f*cks about her fans, only their money.

25 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I don’t care how people spend their money. I care for how much Britney charges and what she gives in return. And yes, videos are enough to see she dances like **** and lipsyncs all her songs :britdrown:

The only persons who complain about how much she charges are strangely the same that have never been to the show.... I'd start to be worried if a lot of attendees complained about it, but so far, very few complaints regarding the price. 

21 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

ofc people can pay for what they want but not every attendee knows what they are in for. we can absolutely complain about britney's shitty show that she puts NO EFFORT into which she charges a LOT of money for fans to go see as much as we want. we have video footage and fans are biased, there are loads of reviews saying how **** britney's performing is, how she has no right to be lip syncing when the choreo is almost non existent, how messy she looks through the show etc etc. it makes perfect sense to the rest of us, u guys just think the sun shines outta britney's *** :tiffcackle:  

I'd personally complain if I went to see her and didn't like it, I can't judge the show solely from the videos, it's a much different feeling once you get to see a show in person.

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Those women are coming off from their peaks... they peaked. Plain and simple, any thing that is released after will not have the same success. Britney has peaked twice though. She could have a third, because she has not reinvented her image yet. Peak #1 was Teen Dream, Peak #2 was Comeback Kid. She hasn't evolved into a more mature state of pop music the way Madonna did with Ray Of Light or the way Janet did with The Velvet Rope. She's still using the same *** kitten formula we have since 2001. It's time to re-create. That is what Britney needs. Not Max Martin, not more of the same average promo, but an image rebrand. An evolution in her artistry.

Okay sure, but a change in image wouldn't garentee success. With females in general underperforming and Britney not having a successful era since 2011. Then the fact that Britney is climbing up her 30's.. I would be surprised if she had a successful era again. Even with a new image and promotion, I see it as unlikely. 

17 minutes ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Okay sure, but a change in image wouldn't garentee success. With females in general underperforming and Britney not having a successful era since 2011. Then the fact that Britney is climbing up her 30's.. I would be surprised if she had a successful era again. Even with a new image and promotion, I see it as unlikely. 

Everyone thought Madonna was overdone and she knocked out longevity after longevity. Erotica and American Life were both received to backlash and she was still able to overcome two lukewarm eras by releasing smashes after them. Britney's already had her Erotica / Bedtime Stories combo with Blackout / Circus. If she actually cares for what's left of her career, she can easily have a Ray Of Light or Confessions.

Mariah had a double flop with Glitter / Charmbracelet before Emancipation and E=MC2.

34 minutes ago, Margaery said:

I'd personally complain if I went to see her and didn't like it, I can't judge the show solely from the videos, it's a much different feeling once you get to see a show in person.

ofc it is bc u have the crowd atmosphere, excitement, anticipation etc that all make the experience more enjoyable. i know this from shows ive been to. that still doesn't take away from the fact her showmanship is horrendous. as a fan i would whole heartedly say i would not pay to see her perform like she does now and based off of the reviews she gets im not missing much anyway. good for u i guess giving her another excuse for her **** performances :tiffcackle:  

1 hour ago, Margaery said:

I know it's true that she's getting a lot of money for doing those shows like that, I may drag everything but at the same time I don't think that when someone buys his ticket there's any condition in which Britney has to look or dance at any determined way.
I don't think Britney has any contract in wich she must dance her *** off, sing live, have good costumes, good choregraphy etc... what Britney signed is for a show in wich she can do whatever she wants, if she doesn't want to sing a single live note during 4 years, she's allowed; if one day she wants to sign the song of other person, she's allowed; if she finds any choreo too dificult or that implies effort she's allowed to scrap it; she's allowed to look like a tomatoe during the shows; she's allowed to not pull a single dance move correctly; she's allowed to not rehearse ever. THAT'S what I can tell she signed for, because she's doing it, it's clear she's really free and doesn't have any restriction.

If Britney wanted to dance her *** off and sing live she wouldn't be caged in Las Vegas doing Parody Of me, she'd probably be using that effort with something more beneficial regarding money and artistically, but that's not what she wants, she's in Piece Of Me exactly because that's what she wanted to do is what we're criticizing her for. It speaks volumes about her, I was delusional when I came to this site thinking she's improving and that she's this, she's that lol, but well, I personally don't expect abosolutely nothing from POM  and if there's any residence again I feel confident saying that it will be as bad as it.

This being said, I'm able to comprehend a person who likes it, who thinks her priorities have changed, or that what she  likes to do has changed, I'd probably enjoy going to Piece Of Me as well tbh, I didn't take the residency too serious and where I'm expecting something is regarding the next era: ideos, good perfomances, music... 

I agree with you that everyone decides by himself if they pay or not, but there's really not any contract in wich Britney has to do the things we would expect, she's there because that's how she want to do it. With this I'm not saying anyone should or not should do X...  In fact I'll keep dragging everything when I'm bored even if I personally know there's no point because from what it seems (based on your post that you say 85/90%) people like the show. :dead:  

@Cappycorn87 even if I think you might be a little bit delusional sometimes, you have your right to like everything, feel free one day to share if you consider there's something that she could improve, it'd be interesting to read lol. I'd suggest you to not try to convince people that much as you do, no one has changed your perspective about how bad is doing Britney, so it'd be the other way around. The only thing that it usually leads is to some comments wich might not be very pleasant for you and even kind of unnecessary - from what I've seen sometimes. 

42 minutes ago, Margaery said:

The only persons who complain about how much she charges are strangely the same that have never been to the show.... I'd start to be worried if a lot of attendees complained about it, but so far, very few complaints regarding the price. 

When negative reviews say “save your money”, that’s not complaining about the price?

And people have complained about how much the meet and greet is. Crappy lighting, no do-overs, and only a few seconds to say hello and take a picture. 

5 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

I know it's true that she's getting a lot of money for doing those shows like that, I may drag everything but at the same time I don't think that when someone buys his ticket there's any condition in which Britney has to look or dance at any determined way.
I don't think Britney has any contract in wich she must dance her *** off, sing live, have good costumes, good choregraphy etc... what Britney signed is for a show in wich she can do whatever she wants, if she doesn't want to sing a single live note during 4 years, she's allowed; if one day she wants to sign the song of other person, she's allowed; if she finds any choreo too dificult or that implies effort she's allowed to scrap it; she's allowed to look like a tomatoe during the shows; she's allowed to not pull a single dance move correctly; she's allowed to not rehearse ever. THAT'S what I can tell she signed for, because she's doing it, it's clear she's really free and doesn't have any restriction.

If Britney wanted to dance her *** off and sing live she wouldn't be caged in Las Vegas doing Parody Of me, she'd probably be using that effort with something more beneficial regarding money and artistically, but that's not what she wants, she's in Piece Of Me exactly because that's what she wanted to do is what we're criticizing her for. It speaks volumes about her, I was delusional when I came to this site thinking she's improving and that she's this, she's that lol, but well, I personally don't expect abosolutely nothing from POM  and if there's any residence again I feel confident saying that it will be as bad as it.

This being said, I'm able to comprehend a person who likes it, who thinks her priorities have changed, or that what she  likes to do has changed, I'd probably enjoy going to Piece Of Me as well tbh, I didn't take the residency too serious and where I'm expecting something is regarding the next era: ideos, good perfomances, music... 

I agree with you that everyone decides by himself if they pay or not, but there's really not any contract in wich Britney has to do the things we would expect, she's there because that's how she want to do it. With this I'm not saying anyone should or not should do X...  In fact I'll keep dragging everything when I'm bored even if I personally know there's no point because from what it seem (based on your post that you say 85/90%) people like the show. :dead:  

@Cappycorn87 even if I think you're delusional, you have your right to like everything, feel free one day to share if you consider there's something that she could improve, it'd be interesting to read lol. I'd suggest you to not try to convince people that much as you do, no one has changed your perspective about how bad is doing Britney, so it'd be the other way around. The only thing that it usually leads is to some comments wich might not be very pleasant for you and even kind of unnecessary - from what I've seen sometimes. 

I hear what you're saying, and yes technically of course she's allowed to do whatever she wants, but just because someone CAN do something, doesn't mean that they should. And the fact that she does willingly is awful really. Plus her and Larry lied, they said that of course POM would be sung live and there is that recent interview where she demanded credit for singing live and had the audacity to get pissed off at the notion of lipsynching.

So it feels like outright disrespect for the fans.

3 minutes ago, RAITEI said:

I agree with you that everyone decides by himself if they pay or not, but there's really not any contract in wich Britney has to do the things we would expect, she's there because that's how she want to do it. With this I'm not saying anyone should or not should do X...  In fact I'll keep dragging everything when I'm bored even if I personally know there's no point because from what it seems (based on your post that you say 85/90%) people like the show. :dead:  

@Cappycorn87 even if I think you're delusional, you have your right to like everything, feel free one day to share if you consider there's something that she could improve, it'd be interesting to read lol. I'd suggest you to not try to convince people that much as you do, no one has changed your perspective about how bad is doing Britney, so it'd be the other way around. The only thing that it usually leads is to some comments wich might not be very pleasant for you and even kind of unnecessary - from what I've seen sometimes. 

correct, britney is not forced to do anything but it is really inconsiderate of her to perform like she does & charge that amount of money. its obscene and really disrespectful of britney. it only further proves how much britney really doesn't give a **** about her fans, all this "my fans mean the world to me!" **** she keeps pulling is just that, bullshit :tiffcackle: and whats funny is most of her fans buy it every time

This guy came all the way from the UK. I feel bad for him-

We went knowing that Brits would lip sync - but assumed she'd put some pizzaz into the dancing at least. Alas no. The same boring, unenthusiastic prancing and fluffing her hair to each song. And only interactions with the crowd were to screech innocuous comments a couple of times, almost bursting our ear drums. Backing dancers were good though. And to whoever was fighting in the rows behind us, please grow up. In summary, not recommended. Go see All Shook Up instead if you want a real performance - and at a third the price.
Just now, HairFlipQueen said:

I hear what you're saying, and yes technically of course she's allowed to do whatever she wants, but just because someone CAN do something, doesn't mean that they should. And the fact that she does willingly is awful really. Plus her and Larry lied, they said that of course POM would be sung live and there is that recent interview of course where she demanded credit for singing live and had the audacity to get pissed off at the notion of lipsynching.

So it feels like outright disrespect for the fans.

@Shadow.

Yes, it speaks volumes about her. I was really delusional because I thought she was "improving" and that she's humble but I've seen the reality thanks to the "haters" and now I'm proudly one of them lol. I don't like POM either, however, if someone likes it I'm able to understand it. As other comments has been done, the day she isn't protected from getting dragged anymore she'll have to retire or do something with a minimum of coherence for the standart she should keep. I'm expecting something for the next era to know wether I'm still a fan :cinema:

5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:
This guy came all the way from the UK. I feel bad for him-

We went knowing that Brits would lip sync - but assumed she'd put some pizzaz into the dancing at least. Alas no. The same boring, unenthusiastic prancing and fluffing her hair to each song. And only interactions with the crowd were to screech innocuous comments a couple of times, almost bursting our ear drums. Backing dancers were good though. And to whoever was fighting in the rows behind us, please grow up. In summary, not recommended. Go see All Shook Up instead if you want a real performance - and at a third the price.

Omg people are noticing the hair touching! It must be so annoying in person, I'd probably need to run out of there seeing that in person. And I've read a few comments about her loud screeching and how she barely interacts except to scream at the audience, she really must go into robot mode.

And to the people defending her - you do know that it's virtually unheard of these days for a pop star/singer to never sing live? (No, Happy Birthday and that other song don't count as they were a PR stunt). Britney and co need to catapult into 2017 STAT.

Archived