I feel sorry for you folks that want Britney to care about charts and being all over the place

Cappycorn87

37 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But... if she actually cared about her music... she WOULD NOT BE FLOPPING. 

It’s “her baby”, yet she doesn’t promote **** past the first single. Same with Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean didn’t even get any promo at all.

She has the hits, she just doesn’t try. It makes me sad because everything had potential to smash had she given more than average performances and took chances.

I agree with most of it.. but she did go on tour with Circus, performed several of the songs off of the album, same with FF in night clubs and most of the songs inn the FFT seere from FF.  Blackout, is understandable tho. On the other hand she performed more stuff off of Blackout than Circus.

BJ & Glory are another thing though, Glory got less treatment than Circus which is just sad 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

But... if she actually cared about her music... she WOULD NOT BE FLOPPING. 

It’s “her baby”, yet she doesn’t promote **** past the first single. Same with Blackout, Circus, Femme Fatale and Britney Jean didn’t even get any promo at all.

She has the hits, she just doesn’t try. It makes me sad because everything had potential to smash had she given more than average performances and took chances.

Chances are she still would be flopping. The main pop girls are even struggling with promotion. Taylor is having a massive drop from 1989, Katy's last two efforts completely tanked and Joanne only got a hit thanks to multipul discounts for months. Their albums sales aren't even doing that well. It's not like it's totally destroying Glorys numbers. Like BJ vs. Prism. 

This is A BUSINESS, companies don't do this for charity... if the artist is flopping then the company is losing money. So EVERY record label wants their artists to be successful :lessons:

Britney does not care for ther music, it's pretty obvious at this point. She enjoys the whole process of recording, "writing" and putting it together but once it's out is like she doesn't wanna know anything about it....THAT IS JUST BAD AND SAD at the same time :beyfedup:

I'm not saying I want her all over the place, but as a fan I want to see her enjoy her own work and share it to the world, she has a huge amount of people working with her and she doesn't seem to care at all...take Floppy Girls as an example, despite being an ******** of song Iggy wanted to promote it everywhere, but how about Britney? THIS is what I'm talking about!

SHE NEEDS TO SIT DOWN AND ANALYZE CAREFULY WHAT SHE WANTS IN HER LIFE :nochillbrit:

9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

This is A BUSINESS, companies don't do this for charity... if the artist is flopping then the company is losing money. So EVERY record label wants their artists to be successful :lessons:

Britney does not care for ther music, it's pretty obvious at this point. She enjoys the whole process of recording, "writing" and putting it together but once it's out is like she doesn't wanna know anything about it....THAT IS JUST BAD AND SAD at the same time :beyfedup:

I'm not saying I want her all over the place, but as a fan I want to see her enjoy her own work and share it to the world, she has a huge amount of people working with her and she doesn't seem to care at all...take Floppy Girls as an example, despite being an ******** of song Iggy wanted to promote it everywhere, but how about Britney? THIS is what I'm talking about!

SHE NEEDS TO SIT DOWN AND ANALYZE CAREFULY WHAT SHE WANTS IN HER LIFE :nochillbrit:

Britney most likely did not like Pretty Girls like that

2 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Iggy will get over it

Britney did a Billboard award performance

You keep making excuses in the name of Britney :nochillbrit:

They both did a pre taped BB performance, and iggy wanted to promoted it more,  so much more that she opened up her mouth about B and her team, and they kindda got upset with her I think...Iggy exposed Britney's lack of interest to the public  :whitney:

1 hour ago, WhatEverYouWant said:

Chances are she still would be flopping. The main pop girls are even struggling with promotion. Taylor is having a massive drop from 1989, Katy's last two efforts completely tanked and Joanne only got a hit thanks to multipul discounts for months. Their albums sales aren't even doing that well. It's not like it's totally destroying Glorys numbers. Like BJ vs. Prism. 

Those women are coming off from their peaks... they peaked. Plain and simple, any thing that is released after will not have the same success. Britney has peaked twice though. She could have a third, because she has not reinvented her image yet. Peak #1 was Teen Dream, Peak #2 was Comeback Kid. She hasn't evolved into a more mature state of pop music the way Madonna did with Ray Of Light or the way Janet did with The Velvet Rope. She's still using the same *** kitten formula we have since 2001. It's time to re-create. That is what Britney needs. Not Max Martin, not more of the same average promo, but an image rebrand. An evolution in her artistry.

Archived